Mt. Juliet, TN
Students enrolled: 1,383

Posted October 27, 2014
My son is an 8th Grader and has had a GREAT experience in this middle school. Great Teachers and Amin.

Posted July 30, 2014
My children have both had amazing experiences at the Middle School. My son just finished 8th grade and I feel he is VERY prepared for high school. My daughter is entering 7th grade and hasn't had any of the issues I so worried about. Love the teachers and staff!

Posted February 19, 2014
Since my child has gotten there, he has had problems with the teachers. He has always been quiet and shy, but he has been feeling intimidated and I'm starting to feel that way too. I have sent emails and tried to get a call back, months back. Concerns about them not letting him use the bathroom to bigger issues. I need to take him out because he is so uncomfortable.

Posted October 28, 2013
This school is challenging if you get the correct teachers. Some teachers, like Mr. Rezny, are PLAIN RUDE AND HARSH. Great LA teachers and great science teachers!!

Mt. Juliet Middle School 4

Posted July 14, 2013
This will be my last year at MJMS. Overall, the school is great but could use a few touch-ups. Most of the bathroom stalls there are horrible and are broken. We get plenty of money from Cookie dough and it could be used to fix that. I love the teachers there and I have had great experiences with them, however I thought it was completely crazy how they take away a teacher IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCHOOL YEAR. I wont go into detail about that. However some of the teachers and staff there are just plain rude. Not only rude to students but rude to parents. It seems as if this school is striving to be the best in the state, and that isnt going to happen unless they make some changes around there. The school int as focused or strict on grades until TCAP comes around, which is pretty sad. There is lots of chaos with the kids most of the time in classrooms. Some of those 'kids' do not make the best grades but end up passing to the next grade level. I hope that if you consider sending your child here you will think twice about it first. And if you DO send them here, make sure you know whats going on in their school life and what type of grades theyre making. Have a great school year

Posted May 26, 2013
Well, I haven't been yet, but I hear that it is a great school! I am really looking forward to seeing and going there! I just hope my boyfriend is in the same classes as me :) lol!

Posted March 05, 2013
Well the school was great when my A+ child went just a few years ago, but now that I have a child that is special needs they are horrible. I can stand the school and I really am losing all faith in the special ed dept at wilson county !!! If your child has special needs GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Posted August 17, 2012
Having my child attend this school has been the worst experience of my familys life. Their sports department is chaos, unprofessional and allows bullying. They do not announce tryouts and refused to allow my child the opportunity to try out for the sport team.

Posted June 03, 2009

Posted June 02, 2009
i attended this school for a short period of time. I was an 8th grader there and I have to say that the people at mount juliet middle school are some of the nicest people I have ever met. I have attended many diffrent schools in many diffrent states and this was by far the most welcoming. Like any school it has it's drama, and not so good moments but in all, it is an excellent school. An advice to students, teachers are willing to help you and will like you much better if you ask lots of questions as long as you are sincere in asking them. I have made life long friends at this school and I have had a wonderful experience.

Mt. Juliet Middle School
1003 Woodridge Place, Mt. Juliet, TN  37122
Last modified Mt. Juliet Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mt. Juliet Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top