Mt Pleasant, TN

Posted June 25, 2013
My son has been at this school for 2 years now and I love it! Both of the teachers he has had have been wonderful. All of the staff and teachers seem to care alot about the kids and their education. I would recommend this school to everyone I know.

J E Woody Elementary School 4

Posted October 16, 2007

Posted July 22, 2007
We love this school. We went out of zone here for 3 years and then decided to make the move to be able to be in zone. Highly recommended and I work in the school system. It is the best and tends to be the school everyone wants to. The private school of public schools.

Posted July 10, 2007
My child has really enjoyed her teachers at MPES! I wish more schools had teachers like they do!!

J E Woody Elementary School
600 North Locust St, Mt Pleasant, TN  38474
Last modified J E Woody Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J E Woody Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top