Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I felt like it was a constant struggle to take courses that fit my academic need.

Munford has continued to improve in every way for the the three years my family has lived here. We are extremely impressed with how the school administrators have dealt with some very difficult issues (unexpected death of faculty and administrative personnel) as well as student disiplinary problems. The school is like an extended family that truly cares for every member regardless of race, gender, or religion. Each student is given equal opportunity to succeed academically, socially, athletically, or otherwise. I urge ANYONE who will be moving to West Tennessee to consider Munford as a wonderful hometown and a great school system in which your child(ren) will receive a quality education in a safe learning environment.

some great teachers. too uptight about the little things. it is soooo easy to get away with everything. small town feel and everyone knows everything about you. Great band!!! good FFA too. alot of slackers but that ok. its a very relaxed atmosphere. either your a slacker or goody 2 shoes... not much middle ground if any. its great but hard to break away from once labled one way or another

I graduated from here in 97, I wanted my children to come here but military is keeping us from Tn. I love the whole area miss it terribly. But still have friends and family still around here. I give this whole school district 5 stars

Great school, full of life and respect for all kids of all grades, has a awesome SPED department. Teachers are always willing to help the kids and the parents. Munford Schools always

Munford is a great school. Has lots of school spirit and love for everyone.

Our teachers are always willing to help whenever help is needed. We work hard every day to acieve great scores on the ACT. And we always strive to do the best we can do.

Great school spirit, good kids and good teachers

Munford offers it's students the best of both worlds. In what is considered a somewhat rural area outside of Memphis, Munford provides a challenging curriculum in a down home setting.

I love the students and the other teachers. I love the school spirit. It is a great town and a great school. I think our students are what put us over the top. They have great attitudes and they participate in clubs, sports, band, academic competitions, etc.....

Last modified Munford High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.