Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)

Cason Lane Academy 4

Posted August 03, 2016
My two kids are attending CSL . Our teachers are very friendly. My sons behaviors have positively changed. Not We have a new principals. She seems to me she strives to give her best. STEAM is the new motto in the school. Hopefully We all are going to do our best to bring this school grade as it is deserved. It is not only school staff as parent we need to push the envelope and get involved the activities. Have a nice semester year. Good luck new principal.

Posted October 02, 2015
After homeschooling my children, I needed to put my boys in CLA due to health issues. I have a kindergartener and 2 nd grader. One of them has some delays and ADHD. I can't begin to tell you how amazing and cooperative ALL the staff have been at the school. From the first day, they were on top of helping my grade K child get his needs met and provided special testing and programming to help him. They are willing to work with his ADHD and don't treat him as a "problem" child. ALL the teachers have been nice and always greeting me with a smile. Of the 3 teachers I have direct contact with, ALL have been super attentive and have treated my children with care and respect. Even the office staff are nice! After 3 months of being there, most staff and teachers call my kids by their names and are personable with my kids. So all I can say is Ms. Dunlap is wonderful, as is Mrs. Taylor and Mrs. Follis. All these teachers care and seem to excel at their jobs. My kids love their teachers, love going to school at CLA and I have no hesitation in sending them there each day. Can't thank them enough!

Cason Lane Academy 2

Posted August 02, 2015
I have been attending Cason lane for 5-6th grade and it was crazy other students would be mean they would intrupet learning and be goofy the teachers would not do anything to try and fix this constant problem students in the 6th grade would crawl around on the ground trying to get attention and the teachers did not do much if you want your kid to attend here you should not he teachers are not strict and it is hard to lean

Posted October 24, 2013
I have a son currrently @ CLA and we are having the absolute worst experience. He is currently in 3rd grade. When he was in 1st grade we were manipulated into holding him back. Although I didn't want this the current principal convienced me this was best. I have since seen many studies of African American boys being miseducated in the school systems to an epicademic proportions. Currently my son's teacher show's zero lack of concern. She doesn't compliment him when he does well & puts his failures in BIG BOLD RED! My wife and I asked the principal for help. We had a conference with the teacher - she smiled & said " he's doing fine don't worry". The behavior continued! Finally my wife became fed up and asked the teacher to stop this as we view this as a ploy to intimidate. During the parent teacher conference we could sense this teacher has no interest in truly helping our son. We have requested a meeting with the teacher and principal. We have made calls and even emails and have receieved no response. We are now looking to move our child to another school. This school is going in the wrong direction! She allows him 2 sit in class & not try. All I ask for is collaboration with us!

Posted September 12, 2013
The principle is arrogant and worthless. Most of these teachers are very lazy and will only teach to the the tcap test. NOTHING more. My daughters have been bullied here and the staff say its not their problem and try to brush the parents complaints under the rug. I have had to go to the school board for many issues, because the principle can never be reached or he won't respond to phone calls or email. Beware of this school!

Posted March 27, 2013
I'm a parent of a 3rd and 4th grader at Cason lane Academy. My kids have attended this school since Kindergarten. It is a great school with helpful and caring teachers. The after-school program is also a great benefit for working parents. My kids enjoy the after-school activities and have not only learned skills they may not have been exposed to otherwise, but also have the opportunity to get help with homework.

Cason Lane Academy 3

Posted June 25, 2011
Hello My Name Is Autumn Booker, I Went Here When I Was Either In The Second Or Third Grade, My Teacher Was Ms.McGee She Was A Very Nice Teacher, I Am Now Going Into The 10th Grade At Maplewood Comp High School In Nashville TN The Quality Of Maplewood Is Very Bad Im Lucky I Passed This Yr But When I Was Going To This School I Learned ALOT More, These Nashville Schools Have No Control Of There Class Rooms Up Here And Its Terrible Because If I Was A Teacher Trying To Teach These Bad Kids I Dont No What I Would Do, But This School Help Me ALOT My Grades Went Up And I Just Felt Good About My Grades So If I Lived In The Area Of This School Again, This Would Be The School I Would Want To Go To If I Had The Chance :) !

Posted November 03, 2010
BEWARE...Cason Lane has changed. This use to be a very family friendly school where teachers really cared about the students and their academic success. The teachers now nolonger welcome parental involvement and trying to get them to respond is asking alot. If you are looking for a school where you want to be apart of your childs education and communicate openly with teachers then TRY ANOTHER SCHOOL.

Posted February 04, 2010
I have 3 children, all of which are or have attended Cason Lane Elementary. The faculty and staff have ALWAYS treated me and my children with respect. My children developed a higher self esteem from their encouragement and accomplishments. It is not only the teachers who are great and care about each and every child... and sees them as a person, not just a student , but also the Principal, Assistant Principal, office staff and even the cafeteria staff. Elementary school begins a child's development on their way to growing up and being an adult in a tough society. Cason Lane has the right people and the right tools to help make your child a success.

Posted January 24, 2009
Two Of my children started attending CLD in December (since our move). I have found this school to have a great standard and they are always watching out for the best in all the kids. Great school to be a part of.

Cason Lane Academy
1330 Cason Lane, Murfreesboro, TN  37128
Last modified Cason Lane Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.