Posted September 17, 2013
I was told that Bradley was Murfreesboro's best kept secret...and it is! Small classrooms helps our kids thrive! Our Principal, Dr. Fowler has done an amazing job turning this school into a family. I feel like my child's has unlimited potential at Bradley because of the attention she receives.

Posted September 17, 2013
My oldest started at Bradley in second grade after a horrible experience at another school who bullied him for being gifted (and I am talking about his teacher and the staff, not the students)...Bradley is by far the best school we could have hoped for. Because Bradley has such a high non-native English speaking population, every child is taught at their own pace...whether they are academically challenged or gifted. So many schools only cater to the cookie cutter students, but Bradley embraces diversity and treated everyone like family. We moved away last year and my children went to a different school. When we registered back at Bradley this year, the principal ran out and excitedly said, "welcome home!" The arts component is amazing, too. It helps engage kids and gives them practical ways to use their knowledge. I love the fact that the school is small and that they have a no tolerance policy for bullying. If you love diversity, the arts and individualized approach...then check out Bradley. You will be glad you did.

Posted September 17, 2013
If you want your child to attend where they are truly loved by the staff, then this is the school for you!!! Do you find it an important part of learning to incorporate music, dancing, art, and theater? This is where you'll find it! It feels like family from the moment you walk in. No school will meet every single request and special guidelines you have set in your children's magic fairy land we have all been guilty of building around them, but every staff member is dedicated to making every effort to make sure you and your children are safe, loved, and educated in their own unique way!

Posted September 17, 2013
Bradley Academy is a FANTASTIC school! I am not only a teacher at Bradley, but have children who attend. Our school is filled with loving and caring teachers who go the extra mile and love each and every child that walks through the doors. We offer art infused lessons and a lot of creative! I am blessed to be part of such an amazing school!

Posted September 09, 2013
My children have been at Bradley since 2010. We were at another school in the area (with great ratings & test scores) and were frustrated to say the least with a learn-how-to-take-the-test school. Being at an arts-integrated school means hands-on learning through the various arts. Bradley not only has art class, but drama, instrumental, and vocal music classes! These are not just clubs, but actual classes each week. My children are above average learners but have blossomed into MORE than just a bubble filler by being here. Please keep in mind on the test scores there are many students here learning English at the same time they're learning everything else. I know I couldn't pass a kindergarten test in Spanish anytime soon! The school could use more parental involvement to help the teachers & staff; there is a group of about 10-15 parents who try to help out often. The pto is working to get more parents involved and the new administration is very open to volunteers in class. I kid you not-I will sob like a baby when my children are graduating from Bradley. If you want your child to experience something beyond the norm, please go take a tour & talk to the staff. You won't regret it!

Posted July 14, 2013
I fell somewhat compelled to post since the last parent review was 5 years ago. When we moved, we became zoned for Bradley and I admit to being concerned with the "grade" the school receives here. There is a new principal and the teachers all seemed very involved. Because of its prior years AYP failures, I could have chosen to send my children to other schools. I talked to several (non affiliated) teachers I know personally and toured the school, I felt confident enrolling my child even after coming from a "9" school. The staff are all caring, kind, and involved. My oldest child is a rising 2nd grader and we adored her 1st grade teacher (really, the whole 1st grade team) and we've chosen to enroll our middle child in Bradley as a rising Kindergartener. I feel welcomed and appreciated in to the classroom and at school events. Look past the test scores and come take a look for yourself. Test results aren't everything. I completely disagree with the weight the standardized tests hold in our schools. We love Bradley and feel that the children are getting a quality, well rounded education and do not regret choosing to enroll ours there.

Posted December 03, 2008
This school is a hidden treasure. As a choice school not many know about the great arts program it offers and the small class sizes. It is great

Bradley Academy - An Arts Integrated School 0

Posted September 27, 2007
Acedimic wise its a great school. But over the past two years I have had problems with the staff.

Posted October 26, 2005
This is my second year at Bradley. I like the art program. I like the teachers mostly. I don't like the fact that I am not invited into my childs classroom at anytime. That just seems like bad business. When my children were at daycare there was an open door policy. What are they do and saying to the children that we shouldn't see?

Posted September 22, 2005
I appreciate the arts integration curriculum. Students get the basics, yet they are taught in very creative ways! The school also has not just physical education, but library, music, instrumental music, drama, and art. Teachers care about the students and their jobs. It is a very positive place to send your child. The after school program goes above and beyond. Children can take art, guitar, drama, and other enrichments.

Bradley Academy - An Arts Integrated School
511 Mercury Bl, Murfreesboro, TN  37130
Last modified Bradley Academy - An Arts Integrated School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bradley Academy - An Arts Integrated School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top