Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My children have attended different schools in different states due to moving and I have worked in and with several different schools. This has been by far the absolute best school my children have ever attended. I wonder what is being used to calculate that score of 5. It's way off base if you ask me. I have a 21 year old child so I've been dealing with schools for a long time.

PTO PARENT: These scores have to be wrong and need to be recalculated. Our school was the only school that received all A's on our scorecard. Our principle is awesome and takes time out with staff to get to know the students and plan for that particular need. I wanted my kids to go to a private school but my husband and I can not afford it. I feel that Hobgood is the best public school for my kids. They challenge students and majority of the students were receiving awards for academic achievement. I am proud to be a rocket!!

A very good school, it has : friendly teachers and students, a nasa explorer school, a very good sized school (not to big yet not to small)

when i first came to hobgood i was 3 years old.. of course i went to prek twice because u had to b five to go to kindergarden but i satyed all my time from prek til 6th grade and i really loved it now im goin to middle school and ijm going to miss hobgood it is the best school in murfreesboro tennessee not onl;y because i went there but the potential they give u so much potentisal and they really want you to succeed

My daughter started kindergarten this year at Hobgood, after we missed testing into the Discovery School and I am very pleased with the school and I love the staff. We were made feel at home from day one! The teacher she has is new to the school and she is a great asset to this school, great communication daily which is greatly appreciated. I could not have picked a better teacher to introduce my daughter to school ! I think the most important teacher in a childs life is their kindergarten teacher, I know that my daughter loves going to school everyday, and loves learning. What more can you ask for ? This teacher let us know that our daughter was advanced for her age and goes out for her way to make sure all of her needs are met. We are very happy to be part of the Hobgood family!!!

Last modified Hobgood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.