Posted February 03, 2014
PTO PARENT: These scores have to be wrong and need to be recalculated. Our school was the only school that received all A's on our scorecard. Our principle is awesome and takes time out with staff to get to know the students and plan for that particular need. I wanted my kids to go to a private school but my husband and I can not afford it. I feel that Hobgood is the best public school for my kids. They challenge students and majority of the students were receiving awards for academic achievement. I am proud to be a rocket!!

Hobgood Elementary School 4

Posted May 12, 2010

Posted October 12, 2009
A very good school, it has : friendly teachers and students, a nasa explorer school, a very good sized school (not to big yet not to small)

Posted June 20, 2008
when i first came to hobgood i was 3 years old.. of course i went to prek twice because u had to b five to go to kindergarden but i satyed all my time from prek til 6th grade and i really loved it now im goin to middle school and ijm going to miss hobgood it is the best school in murfreesboro tennessee not onl;y because i went there but the potential they give u so much potentisal and they really want you to succeed

Posted April 01, 2008

Posted March 20, 2008
My daughter started kindergarten this year at Hobgood, after we missed testing into the Discovery School and I am very pleased with the school and I love the staff. We were made feel at home from day one! The teacher she has is new to the school and she is a great asset to this school, great communication daily which is greatly appreciated. I could not have picked a better teacher to introduce my daughter to school ! I think the most important teacher in a childs life is their kindergarten teacher, I know that my daughter loves going to school everyday, and loves learning. What more can you ask for ? This teacher let us know that our daughter was advanced for her age and goes out for her way to make sure all of her needs are met. We are very happy to be part of the Hobgood family!!!

Posted December 07, 2007

Posted September 11, 2006
When we first moved to Murfreesboro,Tenness about A year ago my family and I moved to Murfreesboro in the pass my son and I felt always felt on the edge when it came to the first day of school but once we were greeted with warm smiles and great respect from the staff as well as the principal. I knew right then that Hobgood was an outstanding school. Both my son and I really enjoy every thing there is about this school I really wish we could have moved here sooner. No that I am so asure of Hobgood I no that I will fell great about sending my next son who will also be attend Hobgood in the furture. It is one of Tennesseess best kept secerets.

Posted May 18, 2006
I have 2 children attending Hobgood. My oldest son was at a different school for kindergarten and a part of first. My oldest son was unable to read when he came to Hobgood. We struggled every night and did not receive much help from the school he was attending. I transferred him to Hobgood and immediately we were welcomed and my son learned to read. He is now in the 3rd grade and can read at a 6th grade level. Both of my boys are thriving at Hobgood. My children will continue at Hobgood. Thank you to the teachers and staff who have done such wonderful jobs and continue to do so. I am a very lucky parent.

Posted January 19, 2006
My son has been going to Hobgood since 2004. I absolutely love it. Recently they recieved a grant to be a Nasa Explorer School. They are 1 of only 2 public schools in Tennessee to have this. Its an awesome program!

Hobgood Elementary School
307 Baird La, Murfreesboro, TN  37130
Last modified Hobgood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hobgood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.