Bad
Good

Mitchell Neilson Elementary is a great place to learn new things. My experience there was great, and the teachers were very good at getting to know the students. I surely do miss my years back at Mitchell Neilson Elementary. Now it is time for my younger siblings to enjoy all of what Mitchell Neilson Elementary has to offer.

My daughter attended this school from 3rd to 6th grade. The principal, Mr. Lyles makes it a point to remember every childs name. My daughter is now in 11th grade. While registering my son for 3rd grade, Mr. Lyles asked my son if he had an older sister, named Hannah. When a principal takes the time to know every child's name in his school, tells me he is interested in every child's progress. I'm confused as to why one would feel they treat black students differently, being that Mr. Lyles is black.

I really like mitchell neilson and my 3rd grader loves the school teacher and what the school has to offer.

Last modified Mitchell Neilson is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.