Murfreesboro, TN

Posted July 24, 2008

Posted January 10, 2006
- a former student
I am a January 2006 graduate from Holloway and if I had not had the help and support I had while at Holloway I would not have made it this far.Thanks to Mr. Duggin and all my teachers and staff. Holloway is like home.Thank you for helping me.

Posted November 11, 2004
Holloway High has changed my life in many different ways. When I came there I had no hope in myself until now, thanks to all the staff and students. We are treated like adults there and with respect like we do unto the staff. At my other schools I felt like you was judged, here you arn't judged by what you wear,how much money you have,or what you look like, we are all the same. We are like one BIG happy family. I thought I couldn't start over from bad mistakes I made in the past but I can here, and arn't judged by that. By Holloway I am better person. THANK YOU.

Posted February 11, 2004

Holloway High School
619 South Highland Av, Murfreesboro, TN  37130
Last modified Holloway High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holloway High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top