Murfreesboro, TN

Posted August 09, 2011
My son transferred to MSC after attending City Schools. The change was quite dramatic to say the least. After being in a school where he was not challenged and came to dread school, he is once again passionate about his studies and loves to go to school! The teachers and staff are very approachable and WANT to help the students succeed. The school is very organized and well administered. The PTO encourages parent involvement and has helped to improve the school and learning environments. And, the parents are genuinely interested in working to help their students be successful in school and learning. I would not hesitate to recommend this school to anyone who might be looking for a successful, challenging environment that maintains high learning standards and open communication with parents, students, and teachers. My only regret is that my son did come here sooner.

Posted March 16, 2011
My son is in Kindergarten at McFadden. This school is a choice magnet school and children are tested to be allowed into the school. Academics are rigorous even at the Kindergarten level. Children are taught responsibility and independence. They are challenged and are expected to be up for the challenge as the academic programs there are accelerrated and rigorous. Our experience so far with the Teachers and Staff has been excellent. All are involved and in constant communication with parents through emails, etc. There are lots of opportunities for parent involvement at the school as well. We love this school and our son is thriving!

Mcfadden School Of Excellence 1

Posted November 16, 2010
You do not want you child at this school!! Teachers there will not help your child at ALL if they do not understand ANY of there work. I was told by 2 teachers, we do not have time to stop and explain, we teach what they need to know and keep moving! This is the snooties school you will ever visit and teachers you will ever meet!

Posted October 22, 2010
I have two children at McFadden and feel so fortunate that they have the opportunity to be there. McFadden opens its arms to parent involvement and has awesome teachers who care so much about your children while motivating them to do their best work. The Principal keeps a good balance between academics and kids being kids. We love McFadden.

Mcfadden School Of Excellence 0

Posted November 09, 2009
I have 3 children at McFadden (grades 7th, 5th, and 2nd). We've been there for 5 years and are very pleased with the curriculum, administration, and extra-curricular activities. My children are getting a private school education without the cost and with an accelerated group of children that are all capable of moving at the same advanced pace. The families are all terrific and involved. I feel truly blessed that my children are at McFadden, safe, happy, and thriving.

Posted May 23, 2008

Posted May 04, 2008
McFadden is an awesome school. The location is in a questionable part of town but I love it. I transfered from Barfield in the 4th grade and have been treated well. I am in the 8th grade now and am just about ready to graduate. I have been really challenged and am happy with all the teachers. The principal is pretty fair I think..

Posted July 05, 2007

Posted May 17, 2007

Posted May 12, 2007

Mcfadden School Of Excellence
221 Bridge Av, Murfreesboro, TN  37129
Last modified Mcfadden School Of Excellence is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcfadden School Of Excellence Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top