Bad
Good

I AM A PARENT OF A FOURTH GRADER AT WALTER HILL. I AM SO PROUD THAT SHE ATTENDS THIS SCHOOL. I ATTENDED K-8, MY DAD GRADUATED FROM HERE IS 68, MY GRANDMOTHER WENT TO THIS SCHOOL AND MY OTHER GRANDMOTHER WORKED IN THE CAFETERIA. I CAN'T BRAG ENOUGH ABOUT THE ENTIRE STAFF FROM THE AMAZING OFFICE STAFF (I LOVE YOU ALL) TO THE NEWCOMING PRINCIPAL-MRS. MARTIN AND OF COURSE WE CAN T FORGET ABOUT ALL THE HARD WORKING AND CARING TEACHERS THAT WE ARE SO GRATEFUL FOR. WE LOVE YOU ALL AND ARE SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE OUR DAUGHTER ATTENDING THIS AMAZING SCHOOL. WAY TO GO WALTER HILL & STAFF!!!!

This is a small community school that gives children what they need to succeed.

I like Walter Hill. I have 2 kids attending right now. I am glad however that the 3 Seigle school and Wilson are taking some of the children, because if they were not there then the student-teacher ratio would be too high and the students would not get the one on one that some of them need. I can tell you that if there were more kids in my daughters 4th grade class like some of the other schools have, she would not get the kind of one on one help that she needs.

I have three children and was very reluctant about them attending this school at first! So glad God knows beter than me! This is an excellent school! The entire staff is a CLASS act! The student/teacher ratio is excellent! I think that is why they have so much parent involvement! Small town feel, BIG on character and academics! My oldest now in middle school truely misses this school! My 2nd child will soon be leaving this school for middle school and already misses it. My third child has thee years left and is excited to go to school everyday!

My granddaughter goes to Walter Hill and my youngest son went to Walter Hill when he was in junior high.I appreciate and respect Mr.Campbell and all his staff.I know my granddaughter that is in First Grade this year really likes and respects Mr.Campbell .Walterhill School staff is a very important part of my granddaughters life and she will always remember them and they will have an effect on her life because she watches them as well as her family at home.My granddaughter comes from a single parent household and i'm so thankful that she looks up to Mr. Campbell for I feel hes a positive role modle.I know any time i've ever called the school for anything i've always been treated with respect and any time i've needed to speak with a teacher they have always been more than happy to discuss the situation with me. THANKS WALTERHILL STAFF.

Last modified Walter Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.