K-7|Private

Bad
Good

Absolutely love this school! The teachers, Mr and Mrs Reeves are wonderful! Our son has progressed drastically since his start in kindergarten earlier this year. Both academically,and spiritally. Looking forward to many more years at this school.

BRCA is a hidden gem of a school. You will not find a private Christian school that emphasizes Godly character just as much as academics. They have the most genuine, caring, trustworthy staff that are always willing to help. You never have to worry about your child being neglected on any level. There is a tremendous support system and the curriculum is outstanding. They help parents build good children, not just smart children. The environment is safe, disciplined and well monitored. Being on a ranch has its perks for the school kids, which makes it fun. Our testing is well above the state average too.

Bill Rice Christian Academy is a wonderful school with caring teachers that make learning fun. They offer a strong academic curriculum. In addition, the school teaches respect, accountability, Integrity, and reinforces the standard we set at home.

I can not imagine a better place to teach than at BRCA. We are encouraged to focus on training the whole child. We thoroughly teach the academic subjects, but we also focus on character and manners helping the students develop skills that will allow them to be successful and a blessing to others throughout their lives. I love how our students are kind and generous toward each other and the parents are very supportive. I am privileged to work and minister at BRCA.

We love Bill Rice Christian Academy. The mission statement sums up our experience this year... BRCA's purpose is to train each student in the knowledge and character of God and equip each student with an excellent, disciplined education. Our expectations were exceeded.

One of the best Christian Schools in the country & it needs money for expansion. In addition to the regular academics - they also stress Obedience - Respect - Diligence - Integrity - Responsibility - Discernment - Thankfulness - Kindness & Service to others.

This is the finest school in Rutherford County! I've been in many teachers from different schools over my years & no other compares to BRCA's teachers. We have the best faculty, and I'm so grateful to be a part!

Great school and part of a great ministry for over 60 years. This is school they way it ought to be.

BRCA is a huge blessing to our family. Despite all of the false philosophies and doctrine that is being taught in any schools today, I know what my children are learning is based on the what the Bible says. The standards have been set high for learning as well as character. In my opinion, there is no better school.

BRCA has been such a blessing to our family. At our first visit I felt such a sense of peace. Our child has been there almost a year now and she loves it! The staff is loving, kind,sincere, and very efficient. They are there because they love what they do, but most importantly they love God. We also love the curriculum they use. We highly recommend BRCA.

Last modified Bill Rice Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-7