Posted April 26, 2014
I can not imagine a better place to teach than at BRCA. We are encouraged to focus on training the whole child. We thoroughly teach the academic subjects, but we also focus on character and manners helping the students develop skills that will allow them to be successful and a blessing to others throughout their lives. I love how our students are kind and generous toward each other and the parents are very supportive. I am privileged to work and minister at BRCA.

Posted April 11, 2014
We love Bill Rice Christian Academy. The mission statement sums up our experience this year... BRCA's purpose is to train each student in the knowledge and character of God and equip each student with an excellent, disciplined education. Our expectations were exceeded.

Bill Rice Christian Academy 4

Posted April 08, 2014
One of the best Christian Schools in the country & it needs money for expansion. In addition to the regular academics - they also stress Obedience - Respect - Diligence - Integrity - Responsibility - Discernment - Thankfulness - Kindness & Service to others.

Posted April 08, 2014
This is the finest school in Rutherford County! I've been in many teachers from different schools over my years & no other compares to BRCA's teachers. We have the best faculty, and I'm so grateful to be a part!

Posted April 08, 2014
Great school and part of a great ministry for over 60 years. This is school they way it ought to be.

Posted April 08, 2014
BRCA is a huge blessing to our family. Despite all of the false philosophies and doctrine that is being taught in any schools today, I know what my children are learning is based on the what the Bible says. The standards have been set high for learning as well as character. In my opinion, there is no better school.

Posted February 09, 2014
BRCA has been such a blessing to our family. At our first visit I felt such a sense of peace. Our child has been there almost a year now and she loves it! The staff is loving, kind,sincere, and very efficient. They are there because they love what they do, but most importantly they love God. We also love the curriculum they use. We highly recommend BRCA.

Posted October 30, 2013
BRCA's existence relies on good families. A Christian school operates "in loco parentis"--in the stead of parents. Students are only borrowed for a while each day to enforce the parent's training of the child at home. Good character cannot be manufactured. It is a priceless result only a godly family can instill in a child. The manmade school only acts in the place of that God instituted family for the family was created much earlier than the first school. How strong is BRCA in academics and character training? Only as strong as the families she has.

Posted October 27, 2013
BRCA is a wonderful school! We feel blessed that our children are in such a great atmosphere that focuses on character. Each staff member is very caring and there is a great sense of community at BRCA. We are thankful for this school and the impact it has on our children and family.

Posted October 24, 2013
This sweet school has teachers who truly care and are completely dedicated to not only their academics but their character.

Bill Rice Christian Academy
627 Bill Rice Ranch Rd, Murfreesboro, TN  37128
Last modified Bill Rice Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-7
Bill Rice Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top