Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

We have not experienced this and hopefully won't but maybe it's because the school is effective with dealing with this before it is a problem

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

My daughter had some delays in reading and they have a time in their day to help where they get additional attention

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Same principal from day one speaks volumes!

Develops character: Strongly agree

Again always encouraging and having a positive energy

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Always a positive energy and great communication

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

There is little homework but we are strongly encouraged to work with our child each evening. This is a team effort. Parents need to be involved in their children's education and not put all responsibility on teachers and the school system.

My oldest son attended this school the first year it opened. Now my 7 year old attends this school and my youngest son will in a couple more years. We have considered moving but because we love this school and my children love this school we will stay in this area. The teachers are fabulous. Mr. Dinkins always has a presence in the school whether it's in the halls, pick up lines or working at the front desk! He is great with the kids and very personable. Mrs. Z is my girls favorite but she truly loves all of her teachers and we do as well. Best school in Rutherford County!!

My child has been hear 2 years now and we have had nothing but problems. The "teachers" are all about them self's and rude won't have meetings with the parents. And when they do they set a timer 15 minutes is all you get. Now I find out some adult is stealing my child's lunch money. Do not send your children to this school.They are only care about a pay check.

Wilson has been a great school for my children. They have been very willing to hear and help address concerns with my children when they have had development and educational issues. The environment is positive and welcoming. My children enjoy going to school. I have had great responses and interaction with teachers even beyond scheduled parent teacher conference times. Great school!

This is our second year at Wilson and love it. The teachers and faculty are great.

Last modified Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.