Bad
Good

As a grandmother who has watched interaction of students and staff, I am always amazed at the way the students are taught to reach the highest level they are capable of. This is in everything, not just academics. The band, the chorus, the clubs and anything else I missed are rated very high throughout Tennessee. Thank you Siegel for all the times I've been entertained.

Siegel High School is the greatest school in all of the United States. Top athletics in the state and most definitely top academics. Siegel has teachers that will do everything they can to get the student to be the best they can be. It is the students job to apply this and get involved in every way they can. #P2BASS

Office staff are rude. The web site is sub-standard. ALL teachers should have an email address listed and should post homework so that parents can be involved. I have to contact office to reach some teachers. How archaic.

I graduated in May of 2011 so my memories are still fresh. Without the superb teaching and administration I wouldn't have been able to get a nearly full ride to my college ($1020 a semester isnt' bad for an out of state student!). I took mostly advanced and AP classes but as far as I can see the teachers truly care about their students especially if they APPLY THEMSELVES AND DEMONSTRATE A THIRST FOR LEARNING. All the best teaching in the world is useless to a fool.

This school does not care about any students except those who have straight A's or are athletically gifted. There are several excellent teachers, but there is little or no administrative direction. Many teachers seem to believe that making assignments is the same as teaching. The school is too large, and the principal takes no initiative to recognize any but the top 10% of students. Good kids are overlooked and discouraged. This school has every advantage, and could do more,but actually does very little with its resources.

I'm a senior at Siegel. I really love my school. We have so many extra curricular activities going on that everyone has a chance to find what they're interested in. Everyone, for the most part, respects the dress code so they're not very strict. An easy way to find friends if your first moving to the school is attend a sport game. If we are playing away most of the time the pep bus will take us there so we can still support our teams. Overall, Siegel is a excellent school.

Siegel High Teachers care for their students. They also are the best in teaching. Siegel High provides opportunity for all-round personality deveolpment for students

I am a parent that loves Siegel High. My older son was in the first class of freshmen to attend Siegel and he graduated in 2007. Now my younger son is a Junior there. The faculty and administration have been wonderful to my sons. Both boys have been active in football and now my younger son has had the opportunity to be on the stunt squad with the cheerleaders for a second year and he loves it. I truly believe there is something for everyone at that school. There is a great spirit among the students and parents who are plugged in to the school. There will always be those that will find things to complain about and certainly nothing is perfect, but Siegel has provided a great high school experience for my sons. Go Stars!

My son will be starting his sophmore year in 2010. I couldn't be happier with our school expierience thus far. The band is incredible and if your child is interested in participating in a band, this school would be the one you want to pick. They have won many awards and are just an outstanding group of young adults. The instructors are strict, yet so positive and helpful. I will say that the 'money' of Rutherford County tends to go to this school (although everyone who attends is not so fortunate). It can be a difficult place to become ivolved as a parent due to politics. Unless you have $ or influence, you're looked over.

My daughter is a 9th grader and this year has been great. The teachers care, the students are respectful and the atmosphere is very positive.

Last modified Siegel High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.