Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

My son attended Scales from Kindergarten to 4th grade and it is by far the best school in Murfreesboro. The teachers and administration truly care about the students and they strive for excellence. There is no limit ethically and legally to what they will do in order for your child to succeed. We would all like to believe that is the case at all schools but unfortunately it is not. The “Star” is the school’s mascot and it is so fitting (self-fulfillment and advancement).

My past teacher has done so well teaching me on how to be ready for the next grade

One word......AMAZING!!!! I know no kid enjoys school, but when I went to Scales I didn't feel that way.

Love this School ! I have two kids going there since first grade and my experience is gorgeous with people, parents, teachers etc.

My child has attended kindergarten and first grade here. Both teachers have been phenomenal (Troglen and McGinnis). He got a late start to kindergarten and the school was hyper sensitive to this and he was caught up to the rest of the class within six weeks with a special program and great communication with his kindergarten teacher on what we should work on.

Scales Elementary was once top notch. Under the leadership of Mrs. Stephens and then Mr. Bartch Scales was amazing! Sadly enough, Mrs. stephens left and then Mr. Bartch left Scales to be principal of Overall Creek. The current principal has run the school into the ground and many of the excellent teachers at Scales went to Overall Creek with Mr. Bartch. So, all that is left is average to below average teachers and lousy leadership. It is very sad. I do have to compliment the Music and Art departments though. They have remained top notch.

We had multiple children attend this school. When Mrs Stephens was principal, this was the best run school in the area. It dropped a bit when Mr Barch took over (Mrs Stephens was just that good). After Mr Barch left, the school has changed. Many of the best teachers have left and the administration is less parent friendly. I am glad my children were able to attend during the attend Mrs Stephens tenure as I could dramatically see changes between last year and the year before.

This school is amazing i love it so much i have been her 3-6 and during these 4 years it has been amazing the teachers and staff are amazing i love all my teachers and if you are a parent thinking about sending your child there do it because they treat all the kids with kindness and have many great activities and events that will help others help run your childs imagination i am so glad i had gone to this school and i will never forget my expirience there

My granddaughter goes to scales and she has excelled great teachers and staff . They truly care about the children

I have 3 kids in this school. My oldest has been going since kindergarten and is now entering 5th grade. We have had great teachers, great kids. I miss mrs. Stephens but things still run close to the same as they did. I'm glad to give my kids a great education in a public school.

Last modified Scales Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.