Bad
Good

Posted October 17, 2011
My daughter's first year here and although principal Ron Woodard is no longer at the school, Jon Hubble seems committed to student success and parent involvement. So far, we are very happy with her teachers and school environment.

Posted May 05, 2011
I decide to let my son attend Apollo Middle School this year and was the best decision I could have made. My son is in a smaller class environment and is excelling in all his class. A big change from JK Kennedy. Not sure if I will let me daughter attend Apollo next year, due to the rezoning. Cause of the rezoning the classes will be larger and most of JK Kennedy will be coming back to Apollo. So I am looking at other options for her. But for now I couldn't have asked for a better school. One thing I do know is that Apollo is advance compared to other schools my son attended.

Posted January 11, 2006
My wife and I decided to move our son from Kennedy middle school to Apollo this year so he can excel in a smaller less crowded environment. Thank god we did. Apollo is all about kids and their success.

Apollo Middle School 1

Posted March 28, 2005
It is a great disappointment to have my child under the instruction of teachers, and administrative staff, who do not notify a parent that their child is having any diffuculty with classwork, until they are failing - but they will call you during class, at your place of employment, for things that a note home will resolve.

Apollo Middle School
631 Richards Road, Nashville, TN  37013
Last modified Apollo Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.