Nashville, TN

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 22, 2015
The counselors and teachers are caring and loving towrds all students, their home lives, and their success in this school

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted July 22, 2015
They are fair if students are not lashing out, and have all requirements for class, etc.

Posted July 22, 2015
The tea here here are nice, and caring. The band program is excellent. I love this school because I have made great friends, and the staff was so caring and nice.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 14, 2015
Bullying it dirty and gross so So that why I don't like Bellevue middle school yeah.

Posted June 14, 2015
This school is horrible I mean they have smart classes dumb classes no discipline they change principles like once every year, at least once every year we had three principles this year for goodness sake. Did I mention bullying goes on. Everything there is dirty and the kids have no respect. Well that's why I don't Bellevue middle school.

Posted March 31, 2015
I am a student and I attended Bellevue Middle School for 3 years I came In 6th grade and It was so wonderful teachers are great they show so much care. I'm a 9th grader and I attend Hillwood High School I rate this school with all 5 stars If It was more starts I would rate It more. When I was there I had relationships with my teachers but there was one I'm most closes to her name Is Mrs. Murphy Brown. She was my 7th grade math teacher she's a great teacher she's all about pushing kids to do there very best ! I She believed in me when nobody else did and still to this day we are very close. Bellevue Middle School Is a very safe and fun school I never knew learning would be so much fun before I when to Bellevue . I visit every so often , sports are great fun & I enjoyed playing Basketball & Volleyball there we won 4th place my 8th grade year go OWLS !!! - a student

Posted March 30, 2015
An International Baccalaureate World school, situated next door to the finest new library our city could have built! Bellevue Middle has great teachers who use rigor and depth of content knowledge in their instruction. A true Nashville gem of a school!

Bellevue Middle School 2

Posted August 20, 2014
I also forgot to put with my 4 stars, she has one teacher who is wonderful to all students and I give her 5 stars, Mrs. St. Vincent. and the 4 stars is for, "an okay school".

Posted January 31, 2014
honestly, anyone who could rate this school 5 stars has never been to a really good school, or perhaps has never been to a school in another state. Tennessee is near the bottom of the list of states (counting public schools). instead of computers they have a garden. the high school that this middle school goes to has a principal that says it's important to teach kids how to work in food service, because "most of them will be working there." not the right attitude. i have lived in 5 states and the other four all had better public schools, and no forced busing, just neighborhood kids.
5 people found this helpful

Posted August 30, 2013
This is the worst school my child has attended so far and we have been in many places. Come on Nashville, what's up with your school system? '

655 Colice Jeanne Road, Nashville, TN  37221
Last modified Bellevue Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bellevue Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top