Nashville, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted February 03, 2014
I went to this school also in 2001-02 Mr.Martin was the principle ( The Best)... I loved the school..bad student's (bullies) exist everywhere but the teachers are the best..the one's I had... Mrs.Bunelle was my favorite.. I wish I could go back, I really loved it...!!!

Posted April 15, 2010
This is a school in an poor neighborhood whose teachers are trying hard to improve the education their students are receiving.

Posted September 07, 2009
I love this school! the teachers dont yell at you. the cheerleading fees are not over priced and if you cant pay up front cash check or debt they give you time the best part is they cut deels to help you depending on what you problem is and raise fundraiseres too!! great people and students can help bring cms out of the dumps and into the valley

Posted July 16, 2009
i want there but then i had to move it was the best school i love the band teacher

Cameron Middle School 4

Posted February 03, 2009

Cameron Middle School 0

Posted October 20, 2008
I used to go to Cameron Middle in 05-06. My name is Jesse Butler. Cameron was one of the best schools ive ever been to. And i wanna give a shout out to Mrs. Mckissack (the best english teacher ive ever had).

Posted October 09, 2008
i am a student who goes to Cameron middle..it was the place that saved me after my horrible year at croft middle..all those teachers were so helpful i feel that the school is safe and the best place to be a lot of people may think we are a bad school because most of us come from the hood and yes it can be a little bit much but most of the time our school is fantastic i am glad we FINALLY moved there this is my second full year and i love it! I hope Cameron gets a medal for best school of the year because they deserve it!!

Cameron Middle School 3

Posted March 28, 2007

Posted March 07, 2007
- a former student

Cameron Middle School
1034 1st Ave South, Nashville, TN  37210
Last modified Cameron Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cameron Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top