Posted July 23, 2014
I love Charlotte Park as my girls love it too! I have had no problems and my girls have attended PreK- now 2nd grade. I think the young kids do have to much homework. I did like the homework folders Monday to Monday bc it give us time on the days we don't have time to do homework to finish it. The only thing I am concerned with is how the field day is handled. All the kids are running loose and people are walking around with no visitors tag. They also don't race or have competitions like other schools to win ribbon. It's more like a fun day.

Charlotte Park Elementary School 1

Posted July 22, 2014
Horrible! My son started late after being home-schooled most of the year. The first day of Kindergarten his lunch money was stolen and they treated him like he was in trouble over it. His teacher never smiled and always acted mad. No one acted like they cared about the children! They never let me be involved at all. My poor son cried every morning. thank goodness it was only one month.

Posted August 23, 2013
I would rate the school 4 stars. They have a great Pre K program for kid swith special needs. My son is three years old and he is very well taken care of there. Mrs. Jordan, Mrs. Tee and Mrs. Cherrie have been wonderful and all the other teachers and staff I have meet.

Charlotte Park Elementary School 2

Posted August 10, 2013
My son started kindergarden at this school. I was not happy with the leadership of the school. No communication between parent and staff. A staff member was very rude to me. I homeschooled him for kinder. I tried again the next yr since the school lottery did not wrk for us. While his teacher was wonderful and we loved her; i continued to hv problems. Mostly with the Principle on issues with my child's safety. The web says that they hv a pto but that is no so. I wld help and i want to b involved, but no 1 ever called me. This yr he was on a waiting list for sylvan park. I'm greatful that he was accepted. One of the issues i hd was that my child has asthma and his Dr requested he had an inhaler in his room. The school sd ok but he cant use it until he comes to the office. Yikes!! His classroom is about 3 or 4 hallways away from the office. I dont like to complain and i dont want to be hateful but this was my experience. The teachers are great. My son loved the school but it is runned poorly in my oppinion. I hope this helps. started at charlotte for 2nd grade. Again problems! He was on a waiting list

Charlotte Park Elementary School 2

Posted August 05, 2013
Charlotte park Elementery is my child's school. They always send out things for parents to volunteer, but you never hear from them! The staff is rude to the parents when you are there. My daughter got tested for an honors program, but we never got test results or anything. Our child's teacher was very involved, but even she was frustrated with the system and went on go work at a different school. Needless to say after giving this school chance after chance I pulled my child out. Also I heard of several other parents doing so as well.

Charlotte Park Elementary School 5

Posted May 20, 2009

Charlotte Park Elementary School 0

Posted April 23, 2008
This school's ELL program has been great for my Russian-born daughter. Her current teacher, Mrs. Davis, is a fine, caring instructor. I'm the son, grandson and nephew of teachers, so I know a good one when I see one! The rest of the faculty and staff I've interacted with are wonderful as well.

Posted September 12, 2007

Posted August 12, 2005

Charlotte Park Elementary School
480 Annex Av, Nashville, TN  37209
(615) 353-2006
Last modified Charlotte Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charlotte Park Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top