Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I have 2 of my 4 children at CPES ( the other 2 will attend when old enough ). It is by choice we come here and I LOVE it, as do my children! I'm highly impressed by the very involved administration and teachers on staff, they have a well running, very involved PTA that provides great family fun in a safe environment. Extra circular activities are offered during school hours for your child to experience that wouldn't be the norm of most parents choices but are awesome and broaden your child's horizons. My 1st grader goes to swim lessons every Friday for 6 weeks. Next year he may go for rock climbing. New options available for different grade levels yearly. My childrens teachers keep me well informed of their studies, grades and attitude in class. Each student is given some many individual and group centered opportunities for growth and you always feel at home when you walk through the door! I could keep going but it's a place you must go visit and see for yourself everything offered for your child and family!!!! It is a safe environment that allows growth and learning for your child, a place where parents are welcomed in the door and you will be sad when your 4th grader is sent on their way, prepared and ready for 5th grade! CPES also offers an amazing prek program to start your child's educational career off right, another impressive option not every elementary school offers. The school is clean, looks fun and only has the best interest of not only your child's education but also their well being telling them every day they are loved and doing a great job! Highly recommended!

I love Charlotte Park as my girls love it too! I have had no problems and my girls as they have attended PreK- now 3rd grade. We are under New leadership and we are looking forward to see how the new 2015-2016 will go. So far loving the open house before school started.

My son's have had a good experience at Charlotte Park pre k. One have my son's have been with Mrs. Jordan, Mrs. Tee and Mrs. Cherry in the blended class since he was three. His twin brother has finally been able to go to pre k and he loves it. I feel really good about the mystery boys be more prepared for kindergarten.

Horrible! My son started late after being home-schooled most of the year. The first day of Kindergarten his lunch money was stolen and they treated him like he was in trouble over it. His teacher never smiled and always acted mad. No one acted like they cared about the children! They never let me be involved at all. My poor son cried every morning. thank goodness it was only one month.

My son started kindergarden at this school. I was not happy with the leadership of the school. No communication between parent and staff. A staff member was very rude to me. I homeschooled him for kinder. I tried again the next yr since the school lottery did not wrk for us. While his teacher was wonderful and we loved her; i continued to hv problems. Mostly with the Principle on issues with my child's safety. The web says that they hv a pto but that is no so. I wld help and i want to b involved, but no 1 ever called me. This yr he was on a waiting list for sylvan park. I'm greatful that he was accepted. One of the issues i hd was that my child has asthma and his Dr requested he had an inhaler in his room. The school sd ok but he cant use it until he comes to the office. Yikes!! His classroom is about 3 or 4 hallways away from the office. I dont like to complain and i dont want to be hateful but this was my experience. The teachers are great. My son loved the school but it is runned poorly in my oppinion. I hope this helps. started at charlotte for 2nd grade. Again problems! He was on a waiting list

Charlotte park Elementery is my child's school. They always send out things for parents to volunteer, but you never hear from them! The staff is rude to the parents when you are there. My daughter got tested for an honors program, but we never got test results or anything. Our child's teacher was very involved, but even she was frustrated with the system and went on go work at a different school. Needless to say after giving this school chance after chance I pulled my child out. Also I heard of several other parents doing so as well.

This school's ELL program has been great for my Russian-born daughter. Her current teacher, Mrs. Davis, is a fine, caring instructor. I'm the son, grandson and nephew of teachers, so I know a good one when I see one! The rest of the faculty and staff I've interacted with are wonderful as well.

Last modified Charlotte Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.