Bad
Good

This is the second year that my son has attended Cole Elementary and I love this school. The teachers are top notch. I can tell that the faculty really cares about the kids and making sure that they get the education that they need and deserve. I love that they recognize both the students that need to be challenged as well as the students that need extra help. My son is in the encore program and his teachers have always challenged him to excel. I can't think of a single bad thing about this school.

My children attended from 1st and 3rd grades to 4th. Both of my kids are academically gifted and were adequately challenged. They both participated in the Encore program for Gifted and Talented children. I can't think of a single bad thing to say about our experience. The assistant principal, Chad High, is wonderful and he was principal the last year my son attended. My son is now attending Meigs Academic Magnet School where he has been on the honor roll, and my daughter from 5th grade on has been at Harpeth Hall, a private, college preparatory school, where she makes straight A's.

I came to work at Cole six years ago and quickly realized it was a special place. The teachers are capable, dedicated and insightful. The students are diverse, eager and bright and the parents are involved and supportive. I am a member of the P.E. team and I have witnessed first hand the 'espirit de corps' at this school. It is truly 'America's Best School'.

Last modified Cole Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.