Bad
Good

Cotton Elementary School 4

Posted August 18, 2014
Hattie Cotton is a greats chool. The school has new leadership this year, and already, we are seeing big, positive changes! Soon there will be a wait list for this STEM magnet just like Lockland Design. It is good to know our neighborhood has a great science and math school that is progressive like Hattie Cotton.

Cotton Elementary School 2

Posted August 13, 2013
The school's pickup system is ridiculous. Even if you are 3 feet away from your kid, you have to pull forward all the way before they can get in your car...for their safety. I wish people could think with logic. Then they sent home a number assigned to my kid so now instead of listening for their name, they have to listen for a number. Nice. As if my kid already had a hard enough time listening for the most familiar thing she knows...now she has to memorize some random number. The office was holding my daughter's lost water bottle, even though it had her full name on it, rather than seeking her out to give it back. I can't say if the school itself is any good, but the admin staff do not reflect well at all on the school. I am counting down the days until my daughter is in another school.

Cotton Elementary School 1

Posted June 13, 2011
my kids went to hattie cottonand was nothappy with it at all.there teachers where the best but evething else was bad kids get picked atall yr. no matter how many times i went up there . it still went on until we changed school.

Cotton Elementary School 5

Posted May 10, 2011
My son is just finishing up Kindergarten and we have had a wonderful year!! His teacher works and communicates with us so that we are all together in helping teach my son. Plus with Hattie Cotton becoming a STEM Magnet school in Fall 2011, we are super excited about the new oportunities to learn and grow! Way to go Hattie Cotton!!!!

Cotton Elementary School
1033 West Greenwood Avenue, Nashville, TN  37206
Last modified Cotton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.