Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Develops character: Neutral

nothing to go one way or another indicating anything about this school for these traits

Can't afford Brentwood ? This is your school. Teachers are condescending. I agree with a previous poster about the principal. PTO is certainly engaged and doing everything they can to make it seem like a Williamson county school, they want it to be, but there is zero special about this school. Take any dozen of these teachers and replace them with a dozen from another and nothing would change. Let's be real, scores are based on socio-economics. So attend here for the neighborhood but be aware there are a lot of posers. I think many of these teachers would struggle at certain other elementary schools. btw - my experience that teachers here do 'not' care near as much as other schools. They're at 'this' school for the very point that the ease this type of student provides.

CHE is a part of a wonderful community and this is a great school!! We have been very happy. The teachers care about the kids and parent involvement is phenomenal.

We are so blessed to have a truly wonderful neighborhood school! Crieve Hall Elementary is not just a school, it's a community. It's a family! It nurtures and challenges our students not only academically but also enriches the whole child. The teachers and staff are caring, welcoming, talented, capable, loving, intelligent professionals. Good job MNPS! Crieve Hall is a stand out!

Excellent teachers and wonder families! Crieve Hall Elementary is a great neighborhood school. All 3 of my children have had an excellent experience here. Very caring teachers and great curriculum. Parent involvement is welcomed and encouraged.

Families and neighborhood are nice, it's the only saving grace. The school is average at best. The principal is concerned with PR, individual students are not the concern. Front office staff is either incompetent or intentionally obtuse and obstructionist. Teachers of course are strictly individual and you get the luck of the draw.

Going down hill ? Not impressed with teach or principle. Getting the attention when you're trying to engage so you can help the process and be involved takes some work. The current news/thinking is that parents aren't involved, but if you try to get involved at CH they make you feel like you're in the way and interfering. (we're not talking helicopter) I would just like some regular CLEAR communication so I can be engaged. This is essentially non existent.

I absolutely loved it there i attended this school last year for my last year of elementary and i loved it! All the teachers are wondrful , small classes. I was by far the best school i have ever gone to!:) Not to pick sides or make anybody feel bad but in my opinion the best teacher there is Ms. Annie Ward!! she is amazing she helped me exed in test scores and helped me feel smart an confident. I love this school!

This school is the best kept secret in Nashville. Great TCAP scores, great teachers who care and a principal who gets the job done. The PTA raises money to supplement this school and you can see it in the end result of students scores.

I am a teacher for Nashville schools. I am glad my daughter attends Crieve Hall. It is a small school with a community that cares. My daughter smiles everyday when she enters the school, and that makes me smile.

Last modified Crieve Hall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.