Posted April 11, 2014
Excellent teachers and wonder families! Crieve Hall Elementary is a great neighborhood school. All 3 of my children have had an excellent experience here. Very caring teachers and great curriculum. Parent involvement is welcomed and encouraged.

Crieve Hall Elementary School 2

Posted April 10, 2014
Families and neighborhood are nice, it's the only saving grace. The school is average at best. The principal is concerned with PR, individual students are not the concern. Front office staff is either incompetent or intentionally obtuse and obstructionist. Teachers of course are strictly individual and you get the luck of the draw.

Crieve Hall Elementary School 3

Posted November 25, 2013
Going down hill ? Not impressed with teach or principle. Getting the attention when you're trying to engage so you can help the process and be involved takes some work. The current news/thinking is that parents aren't involved, but if you try to get involved at CH they make you feel like you're in the way and interfering. (we're not talking helicopter) I would just like some regular CLEAR communication so I can be engaged. This is essentially non existent.

Posted March 23, 2011
I absolutely loved it there i attended this school last year for my last year of elementary and i loved it! All the teachers are wondrful , small classes. I was by far the best school i have ever gone to!:) Not to pick sides or make anybody feel bad but in my opinion the best teacher there is Ms. Annie Ward!! she is amazing she helped me exed in test scores and helped me feel smart an confident. I love this school!

Posted March 24, 2010
This school is the best kept secret in Nashville. Great TCAP scores, great teachers who care and a principal who gets the job done. The PTA raises money to supplement this school and you can see it in the end result of students scores.

Posted July 19, 2008
I am a teacher for Nashville schools. I am glad my daughter attends Crieve Hall. It is a small school with a community that cares. My daughter smiles everyday when she enters the school, and that makes me smile.

Crieve Hall Elementary School 4

Posted May 28, 2008
A wonderful school in a great location -- small size allows for high level of involvement and opportunities to meet other children, teachers, and parents. Mixed emotions on some of Metro's policies and feel that many of the warm traits historic to Crieve Hall have been diminished due to current administration. Many changes in store for this school and they are slated to get a new gym this year. They do need more classroom space in lieu of portables.

Posted January 30, 2008

Crieve Hall Elementary School 0

Posted November 28, 2007
Awesome school! We love it!

Posted September 19, 2007

Crieve Hall Elementary School
498 Hogan Rd, Nashville, TN  37220
Last modified Crieve Hall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crieve Hall Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top