Nashville, TN

Posted July 08, 2013
I was a student at Cumberland elementary for my 3&4th grade year,I loved it.they have a broadcasting system at the school and I was apart of it and they had school talent shows near the end of the year I am now in 7th grade and have little cousins that go there and they love it and I love Ms.Bertha Brown

Posted April 24, 2010
Because this school is my son & daughter favorite school when they attend their.

Cumberland Elementary School

Posted December 04, 2009
The school is awesome. The new principal, Mrs. Bertha Brown is a dream come true for the staff. The students really seem to enjoy themselves.

Posted February 19, 2009
My daughter has attended for two years. I love the staff and the school is cery well kept.

Posted August 08, 2008
I love, love, love Cumberland Elementary School of Excellence! The prinicpal, Mrs. Perkins really loves the children and it trickles down.

Posted August 28, 2007
Cumberland Elementary has a warm, caring, family like atmosphere. Everyone is happy and engaged in learning

Cumberland Elementary School
4247 Cato Road, Nashville, TN  37218
Last modified Cumberland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cumberland Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top