Dalewood Middle School 3

Posted June 07, 2010
Used to attend Dalewood Middle School. I remember the teaching staff...had only a few problems with troubling students.

Posted February 05, 2008

Posted October 11, 2007
They are the best school out of all Davidson County Schools

Dalewood Middle School 4

Posted June 05, 2007

Dalewood Middle School 1

Posted May 24, 2007
I would not recommend this school to anyone. My son started there this '06-'07 school year and I was not impressed AT ALL. There is very little communication from any employee of this school (teacher, principal, vice principal) to the parents. The people that answer the phone, always have a poor attitude and act like they don't want to be bothered by your call. Now to parents that may have a child that has ADD or ADHD, forget about any help, they would rather push the child asside and let them fail or pass them to the next teacher. This school seems to have prejudice towards some 'children' and their parents. I am hoping to get my son in a more appropriate and concerned school next year.

Dalewood Middle School 2

Posted April 04, 2006
This is the first year that my children attended Dalewood and I nor my children are happy. I feel that there is no real effort towards communication between myself and the teachers. For weeks, my children have had no homework and I am never made aware of any tests that are being given. I hope to be sending my children to a better school next year.

Posted January 06, 2006
Dalewood is a great school.The teachers and students are great. The teachers are willing to do anything to make sure the children get a good education. Overall Dalewood is a great school and everyone there is great too.

Posted October 07, 2005
- a former student
Dalewood is an exemplary school in that the teachers, staff, and students work together to make it a safe, caring, and intellectual environment. Recently Dalewood has made AYP, which means that they are improving and securing their place academically. The students are the heart of the school and it shows!

Dalewood Middle School 1

Posted August 08, 2005
I would NEVER recommend Dalewood to anyone.The staff doesn't care about the students and you can NEVER get anyone on the phone to talk to you about your child. When you do go to the school about a problem,the Vice Principal tells you that he only has 5 minutes to DEAL with your problem. And by the way,my problem was that my child has been physically and verbally abused there by bullies. So,if you have a good ,well behaved child that wants to thrive and get an education,do not send them here. I have yet to resolve my problems with bullies at this school,so I am now transferring my child. Maybe I will find a school where the teachers care about the students ,and aren't there to just get a check. The test scores reflect how involved the teachers and staff are with the students.

Dalewood Middle School 4

Posted February 20, 2005
At Dalewood, we have extremely low test scores, don't get me wrong. But you see, we are trying to improve them. Mr Anderson, for instance, is a true inspiration with his daily lunchtime sermons and excellent disciplinary techniques. We have many talented musicians, artists, actors, and athletes. We take proud in our home of the Jaguars, and when given the chance to strut our stuff, we will most certainly make you proud. Thank-you. (written by one of the many brilliant stuents at Dalewood.)

Dalewood Middle School