Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 18, 2015
Thank you is not enough for Ms.Wilson and Ms.Shae. Even if my daughter has acted up, they still see the light at the end of the tunnel. Kacye enjoys being in their class.

Posted February 03, 2015
My daughter has attended Dan Mills since 2011. I cannot say enough positive stuff about this school. The teachers are awesome!! the school is super clean always!! the office staff is great as well. I Love this school!!

Posted October 03, 2013
There is no way this school only has a 5. Dan Mills is a wonderful school! Every teacher he has had, including the Programs teachers have been awesome!

Posted May 17, 2013
I have two children attending Dan Mills, one in fourth grade and the other in third. They have attended since the youngest one started 1st grade. We absolutely love this school! We live in Inglewood and are excited to have such a family oriented and involved elementary school. The principal and teachers are just plain wonderful! The PTO is well organized and very active.

Posted May 16, 2013
I have 2 children at Dan Mills, Kindergarten and 2nd grade. This was our first year here, and we absolutely love it. All teachers and staff are very friendly and seem like they actually love their job! I have been impressed with the PTO and extra curricular activities offered. We are happy to be a part of such a wonderful school.

Posted February 08, 2013
We live in Inglewood and our child attends Dan Mills Elementary School. I am very impressed with the school. The teachers are excellent. My child's teacher has a Master's Degree from Vanderbilt University. My child's art teacher has a PhD. This is a very good neighborhood school. The parents are very involved and volunteer in the school which is amazing.

Posted February 08, 2013
We have been very happy with Dan Mills and the community of hands on parents that volunteer so much time. The teachers are great. Dan Mills is an awesome school all around!

Dan Mills Elementary School 4

Posted February 08, 2013
There is no way this school should only have 4 stars. The teachers and the principal are amazing. The parents on the whole are very involved. The school not only focuses on academics but also character and interpersonal skills. Although there were public schools in Davidson County that had a focus on Academics none of them had an equally weighted focus on character. This is essential for success in my opinion. Visit the school. You will immediately feel and see the charm of the school.

Posted May 01, 2012
My child will be attending Dan Mills in the fall of 2012 for Kindergarten and although I cannot base this review on activities or curriculum just yet, I can say that everyone I have met has been fabulous! The office staff and the few teachers that I spoke with all seem to really love their school. The neighborhood is great as well. I will update my review when my daughter has more experience with the teachers.

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers there are so giving of their time, the curriculum is fun for the students, their art and music programs are amazing, and the teachers and staff truly care about each individual student and do all they can to help them succeed.

4106 Kennedy Avenue, Nashville, TN  37216
Last modified Dan Mills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dan Mills Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top