Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Glencliff Elementary School 5

Posted September 12, 2015
This is a FANTASTIC school! The school staff are patient and welcoming. Everyone I have met from the preschool teachers to the principal have been exactly what I expect from caring and knowledgeable educators. I am an educator and could have easily sent my children to a private school. However, it was not necessary because Glencliff Elementary School (GES) was exactly what we were looking for and expected from a private school. I had 4 children attend this school and one grandchild. Each of my children loved attending the school and they received a good educational foundation at GES. GES also offered a number of extracurricular activities for its students. Having a Middle School and High school nearby was also a definite plus.

Posted July 30, 2009
Fantastic school! My son went to GES for the 08-09 school year. I could not have been more pleased with the school. The principal and faculty were great and very supportive of the students. The only issue I had with the school is the lack of parental involvement but it is moving in the right direction.

Glencliff Elementary School

Posted July 27, 2008
My child has attended Glencliff for the past 3 years. My child has done nothing but excel. The teachers are very involved with the children's learning as well as their overall well-being. As with all schools there is always room for growth. However, I nor my child could be more happier with this school or it's staff. Overall, Glencliff is one of the best elementary schools in Nashville.

Glencliff Elementary School 5

Posted July 05, 2008
Besr elemantary school in Nashville!

Posted August 04, 2007
My 8 year old LOVES this school. THe only problem that i have with it is that it is not very culturally diverse. Seems rather one sided to me. However, as far as the learning goes, my son has done VERY well. THe teachers seem to truly care about education.

Posted February 21, 2007
I have a kindergarten student at Glencliff. I am pleasantly surprised that his teacher cares about his learning so much. My son is already receiving AR points, and I believe that that is a big deal for a student his age. Also,the parent involvement is incredible in my son's class. I can not speak for the other classes at this school, but my son is very lucky to have gone to kindergarten at Glencliff.

Glencliff Elementary School 3

Posted February 20, 2005
There are no sports available at this school, but they are finally building a gym for the students. I have three children that attend Glencliff and I know by the time my fourth grader eats lunch they are out of food on many days, so I have to pack my children lunches each day whether they want to eat at school or not...I find this ridiculous! Parental involvement is low, too, many times there are only 3 or 4 parents that are willing to contribute to anything within the school!

Glencliff Elementary School
120 Antioch Pike, Nashville, TN  37211
Last modified Glencliff Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.