Posted November 06, 2013
This school is one of the best school. The teachers are very helpful, nice, hard workers, and full of attention towards your future. The clubs in this school are one of the best because you are actually using your hands.

Posted May 30, 2011
I am a member of the Glencliff community and I can tell you that this school is unbelievalbe. They won the National Community School of Excellence Award, have the Freshman Academy of the Year, and won the Signature School Grammy Award. While their scores are not as high as some other schools, the kids learned and graduation rates continue to rise. Great administrators, teachers and students.

Posted October 20, 2010
Glencliff's student body represents over 42 unique nationalities. Located just south of downtown Nashville, Glencliff high school draws its student body from the largest and most diverse immigrant and refugee populations in Nasvhille. Glencliff is currently home to Nashville's largest school vegetable garden, an effort geared toward ensuring student access to fresh fruits and vegetables while also educating them about nutrition and health.

Posted April 03, 2010
Hi. I am currently a Junior at Glencliff High School, and I've been attending Glencliff since my Freshman year. I truly do love this school and proud to be attending it. I love how diverts it is, and how its a school that really welcomes everybody regardless of their race, religion, believes. Thats why it makes me very upset when people ask me what school i go to and I reply Glencliff and they just make this face and say 'oh Glencliff'. Thats when I get very defensive and I start telling them how much of a great school Glencliff really is. It seems like we get on the news for so many great things but as soon as one little bad thing happens, it over shines everything we've been working hard for. If it was up to me to rate Glencliff I would give it 10 stars!

Posted March 21, 2010

Glencliff Comp High School 4

Posted January 14, 2010
First of all, I would like to begin by pointing out how things do change, and Glencliff is one fo them. People are you usually bias to their individual opinion,so that might have an effect on the outcome of their review. If the worst reviews given are true, then the whole Glencliff body lives in a completely different world now. This school is indeed a wonderful school, especially if you decide to make and get out everything of it. I am currently a Junior at this school and have gained so much that it would take a whole term paper to describe it. Soccer,Advanced Placement classes, after school tutoring and more are things that you can experience at this school. The current rating,in my opinion, needs to be at least put up one more star. At this school, you get out of it what you put in to it. : )

Glencliff Comp High School 4

Posted January 13, 2010
I feel that Glencliff high has a lot to offer the students who attend there. wonderful stories every day. I want to thank the administration and teachers for showing me my true potential.

Posted November 24, 2009
Glencliff is an enjoyable place to work. The administration is supportive of teachers and the success of the students.

Glencliff Comp High School 0

Posted November 18, 2009
Glencliff High School to me, is the best school in our district. I've learned so much here that i couldn't have learned at another school. We are trying so hard to become a better school more and more everyday. I am a senior and since my sophomore year, there has been a great deal of change. There are leadership opportunities, clubs, and other orginizations here that you could be involved in to better yourself, the school, and the community. Glencliff is a great place to get your education and to learn about a diverse groups of people.

Posted November 18, 2009

Glencliff Comp High School
160 Antioch Pk, Nashville, TN  37211
Last modified Glencliff Comp High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glencliff Comp High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top