Bad
Good

I have two children in this school. The teachers I have currently and in the past are fantastic. They do everything in their power to help my children when needed. My complaint however is for the principal Ms. McGill. She does not repsond to emials or messages left for her. She does not get involved with any parent issues. She doesn't run the school well at all. I will go into the office to pick up my child and the staff (are friendly) do not know where my child is. They know that the class is in "specials" but where?? -they do not know. Also I called to get my child teachers ext # and they send me to the wrong teacher every time. So they do not have that straighten out either. The assistant principal is outside when the children getting off the bus/ cars. I don't know her name because the schools websight is not updated and it doesn't have an assistant pricipal listed. She also was in a meeting with me a my daughters teacher last year (which I think the principal should have been there if they care about their students). I do want to say thank you for her sitting in. Also over 1/2 of the teaching staff had changed from last year to this year. Thank you.

Great school with different nationalities. Second year my son attended he' in the first grade. Love that they got a aftercare program and boycotts.

Last modified Glenview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.