H G Hill Middle School 3

Posted September 24, 2013
After two years on experience I decided to change school, not because the Teachers or Principal, they are good and I guess they do what they are told to do but my first reason was the every day fights among children (hurting physically) and a lot of bullying (hurting emotionally), my son didn't even wat to go anymore after half of the school year. They need to be more structured and disciplined. The other reason I think the curriculum needs to be improved big time and they really need to focus on children needs, many are not challenge enough it is way too easy.

Posted July 31, 2013
The administration and teachers are excellent. Our experience has been nothing but positive. My child will be in 6th grade this year. She has been challenged and has improve immensely in her knowledge and understanding in all subjects. She loves the teachers and her school which says a lot. Great music and band program. Also the sports opportunities are great and they perform well in the district. Just a great overall middle school experience. Parental involvement is not as high as I would like but it is increasing each year.

Posted February 10, 2013
The school's staff was very nice and professional from my experience at H.g Hill Middle. Even though the kids were "bussed" in from lower budget neighborhoods, I felt like they were fairly respectable considering their home circumstances. I attended H.g Hill from 5th to 7th grade and loved it. The teacher's were patient and I thought that they would work with you if stuff was going on at home. One problem I did see as a student's standpoint was that there was some bullying. However, that's at most schools and I would consider this school to be one of the better schools in Metro. Overall, my experience was awesome.

H G Hill Middle School 2

Posted September 28, 2010
Although there are some excellent teachers and staff, our experience was NOT good at HG hill. My son was not challenged at all. This school is definitely conformation that the bar has been lowered. The school is in a nice neighborhood and no one from that neighborhood attends there. The majority of the children are budded in....huge problem in Nashville.

H G Hill Middle School 0

Posted April 23, 2010
Prinicipals very pleasant to deal with on the phone.

Posted June 06, 2008
The teachers are very dedicated and professional. I have always found that they had the children's best interest at heart, as individuals and also as a whole. The assistant principal, Dr. Otey is an outstanding educator and a delightful human being. The band program is good. My son's experience at H.G. HIll Middle has been positive.

H G Hill Middle School 1

Posted January 31, 2008

Posted September 21, 2007

Posted September 18, 2006

Posted September 18, 2003

H G Hill Middle School
150 Davidson Rd, Nashville, TN  37205
(615) 353-2020
Last modified H G Hill Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
H G Hill Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.