Bad
Good

first i would like you to know my husband and i attened the junior high gradution ceremony on thursday may 23. it was thoughtfull, ispirational,fun and sometimes emotional, you could tell the facalty really cared about the students. our son has enjoyed going to jere baxter and has excelled at this school. he is going on to high school with very high hopes. the downside was at sometime during the ceremony my husband and i had to use the restrooms...they were filthy. the graffitti on the walls in the girls restroom was disgusting. i believe if children are to excell in school they should be proud of every part of there school. no child should be subjected to the vulgarity that was in that restroom. this is not our first visit to the school and it has always been like this. i hope for the next generation of students coming into this school that they are not subjected to this. i understand that kids will do this on the walls but it should be taken down as soon as it is put up, and i dont understand why they are so filthy. we do apreaciate the efforts of the teachers and staff, but to me this is unexceptable.

i go to the school so i should know. we have the best teachers. IT IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I attend j.b.m.s and i think that they have a lot of techers who care a lot about the students

This school isn't perfect, but its great. I enjoy coming here alot! (:

I think that Jere Baxter is an outstanding place for kids to learn. The leadership at the school is good, however that often have new principals to come and go. I think if that have a long standing administration this school we be one of the best schools in Metro. I have a great deal of respect for one of the teachers at Jere Baxter; Mr. Bailey. He has shown great concern for my children and he is respected by the students as well. I hope that he stays at Jere Baxter as a strong Black Male Role Model!

I am disappointed in the performance and safety at Jere Baxter Middle School. I have two sons and one daughter whom attend J.B.M.S and are not comfortable with their surroundings. The parent involvement is ridiculously low. Some of my children bring home A's and B's and I still feel they don't have ample knowledge as they should at their grade level.

Last modified Jere Baxter Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.