Nashville, TN

Jere Baxter Middle School 3

Posted May 24, 2013
first i would like you to know my husband and i attened the junior high gradution ceremony on thursday may 23. it was thoughtfull, ispirational,fun and sometimes emotional, you could tell the facalty really cared about the students. our son has enjoyed going to jere baxter and has excelled at this school. he is going on to high school with very high hopes. the downside was at sometime during the ceremony my husband and i had to use the restrooms...they were filthy. the graffitti on the walls in the girls restroom was disgusting. i believe if children are to excell in school they should be proud of every part of there school. no child should be subjected to the vulgarity that was in that restroom. this is not our first visit to the school and it has always been like this. i hope for the next generation of students coming into this school that they are not subjected to this. i understand that kids will do this on the walls but it should be taken down as soon as it is put up, and i dont understand why they are so filthy. we do apreaciate the efforts of the teachers and staff, but to me this is unexceptable.

Posted March 26, 2010
i go to the school so i should know. we have the best teachers. IT IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jere Baxter Middle School 2

Posted November 14, 2009

Posted August 15, 2009

Posted June 27, 2009

Jere Baxter Middle School 0

Posted May 10, 2009
I attend j.b.m.s and i think that they have a lot of techers who care a lot about the students

Posted May 05, 2009
This school isn't perfect, but its great. I enjoy coming here alot! (:

Posted February 15, 2007
I think that Jere Baxter is an outstanding place for kids to learn. The leadership at the school is good, however that often have new principals to come and go. I think if that have a long standing administration this school we be one of the best schools in Metro. I have a great deal of respect for one of the teachers at Jere Baxter; Mr. Bailey. He has shown great concern for my children and he is respected by the students as well. I hope that he stays at Jere Baxter as a strong Black Male Role Model!

Jere Baxter Middle School 1

Posted October 30, 2006
I am disappointed in the performance and safety at Jere Baxter Middle School. I have two sons and one daughter whom attend J.B.M.S and are not comfortable with their surroundings. The parent involvement is ridiculously low. Some of my children bring home A's and B's and I still feel they don't have ample knowledge as they should at their grade level.

Jere Baxter Middle School 4

Posted January 21, 2006
the school is a great place for our children to learn, i have nothing to do with other children disipline plains , all i know is how to teach mine , rember it starts at home (behavior), but on the all the school is fine and the teachers are good too. The basketball team is undefeated right now, so they do have talent in the school.

Jere Baxter Middle School
350 Hart La, Nashville, TN  37216
Last modified Jere Baxter Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jere Baxter Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top