Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My daughter has attended Lakeview Design Center from kindergarten through 4th grade this year. Lakeview has been a great school and we've had good, caring teachers every year. The prinicipal, Dr. Shumate is also someone who cares about her student's and parents and that reflects throughout the whole school. She is a wonderful prinicipal. I'm very pleased with the teachers and overall experience we've had at Lakeview Design Center.

The teachers are so caring & the administration staff is amazing. My son comes home daily with new things he has learned. Very involved school & great school events that parents get to attend as well. We love the environment. We couldn't have gotten a better school in my opinion.

They have an open mine. The teacher are helpful. And my child teacher was nice and told me about everything day by day they have a good play ground areas and good library

my doughtar in this school and she learn more from here teacher ms. foster and she love here so much and ms. cine

I have two sons at Lakeview, and we love it! Caring and effective teachers, excellent administration, and a family-friendly environment. Lots of opportunities for parents to be involved. Several fun events throughout the school year. It is no longer overcrowded since Smith Springs Elementary opened. A great little neighborhood school! We think it's a gem.

All of my children have attended Lakeview Design Center and I wouldn't have it any other way!

My son has had a wonderful experience in kindergarten this year. Small class size. Very involved teacher. Great communication. The library staff is amazing! Am glad that summer is here, but looking forward to first grade at Lakeview next year.

My special needs child was treated horribly by his regular ed teacher, taught to say bad words by other students, then punished for saying those bad words while the students who taught him weren't punished at all, and his lunch was thrown away without him being aloud to eat it one day. I will NEVER recommend this school, even to people I don't like. Our experience was that awful.

My son transfered to this school in october and I do not like it or his teacher. His teacher never responds to emails, calls or notes. My son loved getting up every morning for school. Now that hes at this school he cries every morning about not going. Its heartbreaking. He also.seems to.of fallen behind here where he excelled at his previous school. Ive tried talking to his teacher & ive just been ignored. This is why I never wanted my son in a metro school. Ive made the decision to moveon the first of the year just to get him in a better school where he will be excited to learn again.

THE vote is not in yet My grand daughter just started there after a move from another state. The question really is we have a 3/10 school what can I do to help it go up one more point? or 7? but with 17 kids in a class (here in Michigan we have 25-40 I do not understand why this is considered crowded.

Last modified Lakeview Elementary Design Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.