Nashville, TN

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted June 30, 2015
The kids that come here are usually really good to begin with, the administration makes a big difference in how they treat some students.

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted June 30, 2015
My daughters, sad they felt as the students who were not always well-behaved received field trips and opportunities that students who worked hard and did what they were supposed to do.

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted June 30, 2015
It depends on the teacher, no consistency in this building at all. Some teachers work harder then others.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted June 30, 2015
My 5th-grade daughter had math and science spiral homework every night. My 6th-grade daughter had none

Develops grit: Disagree

Posted June 30, 2015
In some classes not in all. It seems that not all teachers are held to the same standards.

Develops respect: Disagree

Posted June 30, 2015
My 5th-grade daughter had a wonderful experience with her math and science teacher. My daughter informed me that her teacher took care of both classes while her Language Arts teacher was out ill for the year. My sixth grade daughter did not have the same experience.

Margaret Allen Middle School 3

Posted June 30, 2015
The Level of teaching and expectations are not consistent from classroom to classroom. I feel the administration could be more professional.

Margaret Allen Middle School 5

Posted April 12, 2014
Great school with caring teachers that work hard to help students not only learn but grow socially and emotionally. I love this school and my child is having an excellent experience at Margaret Allen.

500 Spence Lane, Nashville, TN  37210
Last modified Margaret Allen Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Margaret Allen Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top