Mc Cann Alternative Learning Center 5

Posted May 08, 2013
I love McCann!!! My son goes there, at first I was very upset with the decision, and I realized it all happened for a reason. His grades improved termindisly, from F's, D's. and C's, to A's and B's. And the staff and teachers are careing and conciderit...

Mc Cann Alternative Learning Center 5

Posted June 11, 2004
I feel that Head Middle Magnet is an excellent school. If a school has a concerned leader (adminstrator) then the teachers and the rest of the staff will be of great quality. Mrs. Braden is a caring and considerate administrator who knows her students. My daughter went to Head in the 5th and the 6th grade. I made the mistake and pulled her out for the 7th grade but she will be returning for the 8th grade. Even though my daughter was gone for a whole year Mrs. Braden still knew who she was and would consistently ask her how she is doing and expressed how she could not wait till my daughter came back. High regards go to Mrs. Braden for a job well done.

Mc Cann Alternative Learning Center 2

Posted March 25, 2004

Mc Cann Alternative Learning Center
1300 56th Ave North, Nashville, TN  37209
Last modified Mc Cann Alternative Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-12
Mc Cann Alternative Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top