Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

There is very little bullying or behavior issues at this school.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The leadership team comes in early and stays late. You will immediately see how dedicated they are.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school has an incredible approach to respect and empathy. Each morning they say a pledge and the students get to be on the announcements. They truly take ownership of these values.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They differentiate instruction per student based on their needs.

As a parent, I am grateful my son has such wonderful friends from diverse backgrounds. He is academically challenged-- I cannot believe how much he has learned in just one year of Kindergarten! He is already at the reading level the state standards say he should be at by the end of the year and it is only February. The teachers here are so dedicated and compassionate--truly challenge students and nurture them socially and emotionally. Take a tour-- it's a beautiful environment!

NBE is really a great school. All of the teachers and every one are very nice !

My daughter just completed Kindergarten at Norman Binkley. As most parents are, we weren't sure what to expect in the first year. The faculty is wonderful! They provide a safe and fun atmosphere which facilitates learning. The teachers will challenge their students as needed, or work with them in any problem area. The school also hosts many family-oriented activities, such as movie nights, a carnival, a fun run, Dads and Doughnuts, Moms and Muffins, as well as holiday centered programs. We could not be more pleased with this elementary school!

Norman Binkley Elementary School is a great place to learn and grow! We are pleased to offer our students an outstanding group of talented educators, an MNPS model Media Center and 21st century technology in every classroom. We welcome you to stop by to tour our beautiful facility.

I had so many concerns about sending our son to this neighborhood school. Now, I can't imagine him anywhere else. A true gem in our neighborhood. I just wish more parents would give it a chance. Fabulous teachers and administration.

I love this school! I went here K-4, now my son goes here and is in 2nd grade. They have done a lot of great expansion since I went here! Very excited for the years to come

Last modified Norman Binkley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.