Posted May 05, 2015
Norman Binkley Elementary School is a great place to learn and grow! We are pleased to offer our students an outstanding group of talented educators, an MNPS model Media Center and 21st century technology in every classroom. We welcome you to stop by to tour our beautiful facility.

Posted May 01, 2015
I had so many concerns about sending our son to this neighborhood school. Now, I can't imagine him anywhere else. A true gem in our neighborhood. I just wish more parents would give it a chance. Fabulous teachers and administration.

Posted August 06, 2014
I love this school! I went here K-4, now my son goes here and is in 2nd grade. They have done a lot of great expansion since I went here! Very excited for the years to come

Posted April 29, 2014
Norman Binkley is awesome! Principal Urquhart and his staff have done an amazing job turning this school around. There has been huge improvements in test scores and parent engagement. The renovation and new addition allows everyone to see how great this neighborhood treasure really is - inside and out!

Norman Binkley Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
Norman Binkley is an elementary school where the teachers care about your children. They want to see each and every student in their classes make as much academic and emotional growth as they can. The school is very diverse and all of the teachers are trained in teaching students whose first language isn't English.

Posted April 28, 2014
Norman Binkley Elementary School is a hidden gem in the MNPS schools! We are a small school, staying with a student population around or right below 500 students. It's not too big so the teachers get to know the students in their grade level, along with getting to know the other kiddos too. The students see that the teachers truly care about each other and it shows with the relationships/friendships that you see throughout the building. The teachers and students work extremely hard here at Binkley! We might have a diverse population, but they become solid students academically. Not only are we teaching them academically, we're building life-long learners who want to learn with great positive attitudes!

Posted April 27, 2014
Norman Binkley is the best school in Nashville! I have visited several schools over the years and can honestly say that Norman Binkley has such a great sense of community with hard working teachers and staff! I can't imagine a better place to be.

Posted April 27, 2014
Norman Binkley is a great little school. The faculty and staff care about all the students. They make a great effort to get to know each child!!

Posted April 27, 2014
My daughter is a student at Norman Binkley Elementary and we LOVE it! All of the teachers are highly qualified and they take the time to give her the individual attention she needs. The staff at the school plan fun activities outside of school that involve the entire family. The front office staff is always friendly and courteous and very helpful. The school is newly renovated, bright, clean and very inviting. I am proud to be the parent of a Binkley Blue Jay!

Posted October 02, 2013
This is a great school! Very lovable, talented teachers! My son attended pre k in this school. We all are so happy about the school.

Norman Binkley Elementary School
4700 West Longdale Drive, Nashville, TN  37211
Last modified Norman Binkley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Norman Binkley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top