Bad
Good

NBE is really a great school. All of the teachers and every one are very nice !

My daughter just completed Kindergarten at Norman Binkley. As most parents are, we weren't sure what to expect in the first year. The faculty is wonderful! They provide a safe and fun atmosphere which facilitates learning. The teachers will challenge their students as needed, or work with them in any problem area. The school also hosts many family-oriented activities, such as movie nights, a carnival, a fun run, Dads and Doughnuts, Moms and Muffins, as well as holiday centered programs. We could not be more pleased with this elementary school!

Norman Binkley Elementary School is a great place to learn and grow! We are pleased to offer our students an outstanding group of talented educators, an MNPS model Media Center and 21st century technology in every classroom. We welcome you to stop by to tour our beautiful facility.

I had so many concerns about sending our son to this neighborhood school. Now, I can't imagine him anywhere else. A true gem in our neighborhood. I just wish more parents would give it a chance. Fabulous teachers and administration.

I love this school! I went here K-4, now my son goes here and is in 2nd grade. They have done a lot of great expansion since I went here! Very excited for the years to come

Norman Binkley is awesome! Principal Urquhart and his staff have done an amazing job turning this school around. There has been huge improvements in test scores and parent engagement. The renovation and new addition allows everyone to see how great this neighborhood treasure really is - inside and out!

Norman Binkley is an elementary school where the teachers care about your children. They want to see each and every student in their classes make as much academic and emotional growth as they can. The school is very diverse and all of the teachers are trained in teaching students whose first language isn't English.

Norman Binkley Elementary School is a hidden gem in the MNPS schools! We are a small school, staying with a student population around or right below 500 students. It's not too big so the teachers get to know the students in their grade level, along with getting to know the other kiddos too. The students see that the teachers truly care about each other and it shows with the relationships/friendships that you see throughout the building. The teachers and students work extremely hard here at Binkley! We might have a diverse population, but they become solid students academically. Not only are we teaching them academically, we're building life-long learners who want to learn with great positive attitudes!

Norman Binkley is the best school in Nashville! I have visited several schools over the years and can honestly say that Norman Binkley has such a great sense of community with hard working teachers and staff! I can't imagine a better place to be.

Norman Binkley is a great little school. The faculty and staff care about all the students. They make a great effort to get to know each child!!

Last modified Norman Binkley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.