Nashville, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted March 24, 2014
I love this school!! My son attends and he is doing great! The teachers are loving, sweet, and good educators. The staff and principals are wonderful and very helpful. I love the diversity and I'm so glad my child attends this school!

Posted March 01, 2010
I really like this school my son is progressed very well and the teachers are very responsible

Posted May 22, 2009

Posted September 09, 2008
Paragon Mills is a wonderful place for children to attend. The teachers are loving, concerned, and care about each and everyone of their students. They have a lot of opportunities for parents to get involved at every level of education concerning their child.

Paragon Mills Elementary School 4

Posted November 25, 2007
great teachers who care about their students recently was on the 'high priority' list but made their scores 2 years in a row, and now is a school in good standing

Paragon Mills Elementary School 4

Posted August 03, 2006
My son attended to Paragon Mills for 5 yrs. We really loved this school. Sometimes I wished he was still there. All of the school staff is great! It is a wonderful elementary school for your child to attend. Parents make sure to be involved!

Paragon Mills Elementary School
260 Paragon Mills Rd, Nashville, TN  37211
Last modified Paragon Mills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paragon Mills Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top