Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

The principal is really good and very much involved in school activities. The school communication is really good and keeps parents informed & updated. The school campus is very clean and real emphasis on discipline!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

There's always the messy or childish teacher in any school, but there's only about 2 of them that I noticed. @@#$%!!

Amount of homework: Agree

The amount changes with each grade. I base my review on grades 5 & 6. My child is a rising 7th grader.

Very diverse population, clean & bright school, very clean, teachers are alert for visitors and non-students, miracle working band teacher, professional and pleasant front office staff, approachable head and assistant principal, many academic clubs and activities,

My oldest grandchild attended Rose Park Magnet and we were all impressed at the transformation of her maturity. She became a very responsible young lady, concerned about having her homework completed and turned in on a timely manner, striving for good grades in all subjects and taking this initiative on her own. Now, my middle grandchild is in her first year at Rose Park Math and Science Magnet school, we see this same positive transformation in her. She had always had good grades but now she excels and strives to be more responsible all on her own. Rose Park Math and Science Magnet School is doing something very right.

Ros park middle school is the best school I've ever been to! This is my last year and I've been at the school since 5th grade! I don't think I'm ready to leave this school because of the great teachers staff and friends!

this school is amazing ... they are the top middle school in Nashville... the staff are so help i love the school... GO TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!

My daughter came to Rose Park from a great metro elementary school. We entered her in the Magnet system, specifically Rose Park so because of it's direct feed in to MLK. We have since realized what a huge mistake that was. They do not tell you that very few students actually do well enough academically to get in to MLK even with the direct feed. My daughter is actually doing worse in school since she started here. Over 60% of it's students are on free or reduced lunch which is the second highest in the school system, and I would say that most of it's students would be considered "at risk". We entered our daughter in the magnet system thinking it was going to be better academically and socially than her normally zoned school and it's ended up worse in both those aspects.

Last modified Rose Park Math/ Science Middle Magnet is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.