K, 5-8
Nashville, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted February 02, 2014
Ros park middle school is the best school I've ever been to! This is my last year and I've been at the school since 5th grade! I don't think I'm ready to leave this school because of the great teachers staff and friends!

Posted August 31, 2013
this school is amazing ... they are the top middle school in Nashville... the staff are so help i love the school... GO TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!

Rose Park Math/ Science Middle Magnet 2

Posted November 22, 2011
My daughter came to Rose Park from a great metro elementary school. We entered her in the Magnet system, specifically Rose Park so because of it's direct feed in to MLK. We have since realized what a huge mistake that was. They do not tell you that very few students actually do well enough academically to get in to MLK even with the direct feed. My daughter is actually doing worse in school since she started here. Over 60% of it's students are on free or reduced lunch which is the second highest in the school system, and I would say that most of it's students would be considered "at risk". We entered our daughter in the magnet system thinking it was going to be better academically and socially than her normally zoned school and it's ended up worse in both those aspects.

Rose Park Math/ Science Middle Magnet 3

Posted December 13, 2007

Posted July 21, 2007

Rose Park Math/ Science Middle Magnet
1025 9th Ave South, Nashville, TN  37203
Last modified Rose Park Math/ Science Middle Magnet is a Public school that serves grades K, 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rose Park Math/ Science Middle Magnet Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top