Nashville, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted May 20, 2014
Rosebank is an amazing school tucked in the Rosebank neighborhood in East Nashville. The staff has the best interest of students in mind. Rosebank is on the move!!

Posted May 07, 2014
I keep telling people that Rosebank is the hidden gem of East Nashville! We are a small school with LOTS of exciting things happening within our walls. If you are looking for a school where the administration and staff are "out of the box" thinkers/problem solvers, then Rosebank is the place for you! We have high standards for both achievement and behavior. Our staff expects growth from every student regardless of their entry level- growth is the key to success!

Posted April 29, 2014
This is a great community school! Awesome staff and loving and caring teachers. The school is a happy and safe place.

Posted April 29, 2014
Rosebank is a small school with a close faculty and staff. The teachers and administrator really care about the students. There is a positive attitude throughout the building. There is great leadership and exciting things are happening here.

Posted August 22, 2013
Rosebank was a blessing to my son & to me. The teachers that my son was blessed to have while he was there were wonderful! They know what they are doing & I couldn't have asked for a better TEAM than we had at Rosebank! The principal, Mrs. White, fights for what she believes in for the success of the school when so many principals are content to stay the way they are so I see Rosebank becoming one of the number 1 elementary schools in Nashville.

Rosebank Elementary School 1

Posted January 13, 2010
This is my daughter's fourth year at Rosebank. I have had many problems with this school, mainly in the last three years. The staff is disrespectful to parents, as well as students. The teachers are incompetent. My daughter comes home everyday with homework that she doesn't comprehend, due to the lack of teaching on Rosebank's part. They treat the children like they are in the military. I feel as though my child is being bullied by the staff. The only good thing I can say regarding this school, is that the security is good and it is a safe environment for children.

Posted September 19, 2006
.. Rosebank elementary has proven to be a school that continues to drive for the verry best educational training programs avalable to metro schools. with a staff that go's far beyond there requirements as teachers, thay spend countless hours preparing acitivtiys that make the chirdren look forward to school and instill pride and honnor to your children. The genuine love of children and teaching can been seen in each member of the staff. rosebank also has decated its self to reaching out to the comunity to increase parent involvement by devoting a area of the school for a parent area where parents can come for internet usage as well as many other resorces that are readily avalable.

Rosebank Elementary School
1012 Preston Dr, Nashville, TN  37206
Last modified Rosebank Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosebank Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top