Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazingamazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing

Develops character: Strongly agree

When speaking with the front office staff, I felt that my child was in loving and caring hands who were great role models

I love this school, I just met my daughters 5th grade teacher! She was so amazing when we spoke, The school grounds is well mannered and front office staff very informative! I love it

Swhab elementary is a low life school they don't do what they say they are going to do they treat kids with disrespect they handle kids like they are grown adults my son had a bruise on his arm due to one staff grabbing him so hard

Dr. Gibbs arrival has been the best thing that has happen to our school. I have three children all of whom attend Schwab. At this point all I can say is that I wish that she had arrived sooner! While her arrival resulted in the departure of a few teachers. It appears that it was for the greater good. Every child is unique and every child is different. She truly understands different teaching techniques which is transparent within the train that she is delivering to her teachers. My children are actually excited about going to school! I am proud to call Shwab my childrens second home!

the school is great most the teachers there are awesome the new principle we received last is the best I seen in yrs by far.!! excited about the new yr. this yr

In my opinion, this is not a very good school because of the current leadership. The principal actually encouraged me, to embarrass, or using her word, "clown" a child as a means to manage their disruptions. That is the lowest form of leadership I have ever experienced and I would never feel safe with my child in that environment. I chose to resign and am now happily working for an amazing non-profit in Nashville.

Very good school. Im not so sure about the new principal, had some issues with her. Me and some other parents durning her 1st year at that school. She also ran off some very good teachers.

Schwab provides exceptional attention to children with embracement, understanding and the willingness and desire to see and expect children to succeed.

The professionalism of the staff is second to none. They care about the children in a way that you don't find in the school system these days. The take the time to complete the child's growing process and administer the discipline need for that growth. God bless all of them.

Last modified Shwab Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.