Shwab Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2013
the school is great most the teachers there are awesome the new principle we received last is the best I seen in yrs by far.!! excited about the new yr. this yr

Shwab Elementary School 1

Posted May 30, 2013
In my opinion, this is not a very good school because of the current leadership. The principal actually encouraged me, to embarrass, or using her word, "clown" a child as a means to manage their disruptions. That is the lowest form of leadership I have ever experienced and I would never feel safe with my child in that environment. I chose to resign and am now happily working for an amazing non-profit in Nashville.

Shwab Elementary School 3

Posted February 23, 2011
Very good school. Im not so sure about the new principal, had some issues with her. Me and some other parents durning her 1st year at that school. She also ran off some very good teachers.

Posted April 29, 2010
Schwab provides exceptional attention to children with embracement, understanding and the willingness and desire to see and expect children to succeed.

Posted April 28, 2010
The professionalism of the staff is second to none. They care about the children in a way that you don't find in the school system these days. The take the time to complete the child's growing process and administer the discipline need for that growth. God bless all of them.

Posted April 27, 2010
This school has a tremendously caring staff that does a great job of helping underprivileged children learn and succeed.

Posted April 27, 2010
Schwab school has made an increadible effort to reach out to the community it serves. The teachers and staff really care about their students and are willing to do whatever it takes to encourage their students to reach for their highest potential. I am proud to have been a part of a number of special events hosted by or at the school in recent years. They continue to be a vital part of their community and are always looking for new and fun ways to improve upon the learning experience. Way to go Schwab!!

Posted April 27, 2010
Courageous initiatives by staff, the local demographic and environmental challenges and distinguished history.

Posted May 01, 2008
I just sent my son to Swhab Elementary in March and I am very impress with them and the teachers are wonderful.. I would suggest to take ur kids to that school.. My son is Autistic and he love that school..

Posted August 16, 2007

Shwab Elementary School
1500 Dickerson Rd, Nashville, TN  37207
Last modified Shwab Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shwab Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top