Nashville, TN

Shwab Elementary School 1

Posted March 26, 2015
Swhab elementary is a low life school they don't do what they say they are going to do they treat kids with disrespect they handle kids like they are grown adults my son had a bruise on his arm due to one staff grabbing him so hard

Shwab Elementary School 5

Posted February 02, 2015
Dr. Gibbs arrival has been the best thing that has happen to our school. I have three children all of whom attend Schwab. At this point all I can say is that I wish that she had arrived sooner! While her arrival resulted in the departure of a few teachers. It appears that it was for the greater good. Every child is unique and every child is different. She truly understands different teaching techniques which is transparent within the train that she is delivering to her teachers. My children are actually excited about going to school! I am proud to call Shwab my childrens second home!

Shwab Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2013
the school is great most the teachers there are awesome the new principle we received last is the best I seen in yrs by far.!! excited about the new yr. this yr

Shwab Elementary School 1

Posted May 30, 2013
In my opinion, this is not a very good school because of the current leadership. The principal actually encouraged me, to embarrass, or using her word, "clown" a child as a means to manage their disruptions. That is the lowest form of leadership I have ever experienced and I would never feel safe with my child in that environment. I chose to resign and am now happily working for an amazing non-profit in Nashville.

Shwab Elementary School 3

Posted February 23, 2011
Very good school. Im not so sure about the new principal, had some issues with her. Me and some other parents durning her 1st year at that school. She also ran off some very good teachers.

Posted April 29, 2010
Schwab provides exceptional attention to children with embracement, understanding and the willingness and desire to see and expect children to succeed.

Posted April 28, 2010
The professionalism of the staff is second to none. They care about the children in a way that you don't find in the school system these days. The take the time to complete the child's growing process and administer the discipline need for that growth. God bless all of them.

Posted April 27, 2010
This school has a tremendously caring staff that does a great job of helping underprivileged children learn and succeed.

Shwab Elementary School 5

Posted April 27, 2010
Schwab school has made an increadible effort to reach out to the community it serves. The teachers and staff really care about their students and are willing to do whatever it takes to encourage their students to reach for their highest potential. I am proud to have been a part of a number of special events hosted by or at the school in recent years. They continue to be a vital part of their community and are always looking for new and fun ways to improve upon the learning experience. Way to go Schwab!!

Posted April 27, 2010
Courageous initiatives by staff, the local demographic and environmental challenges and distinguished history.

Shwab Elementary School
1500 Dickerson Road, Nashville, TN  37207
Last modified Shwab Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shwab Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top