Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly agree

The student ambassadors wear suits and introduce new students to the school. They look very professional and well groomed.

Excellent new math teacher this year. She really cares about her students and always goes the extra mile. Ms Craig is the best math instructor my child ever had!

Still a little ways to go but faculty, staff, and community are doing everything possible to make this a great school. We love Stratford!

This was my son s high school, and it is doing fine work in a very mixed, partly inner city neighborhood. He got a good education and made good friends.

I'm a parent that have one child that just graduated in 2008, and another one that will complete in 2010. I'm not a teacher or a counseler. I help out at the school, and can be found there almost everyday of the week. I feel that this school trains any child that goes to it how to honestly compete in the real world today. I'm very pleased with the support that me and my children have received from this school. The teachers and staff has always been on hand and imformative in any thing my self and children have needed. I help with the sports program s at Stratford,and i must say that i am completely satisfied in the progress my children have made there. My 2008 son passed his act in his 20,s has a2.9 and a scholarship. Bad rep on stratford comes from deadbeat parents in any school.

Stratford like many other high schools has had its share of problems. MNPS has worked hard to change and correct problems here. SHS has come along way and the Principals...takes more than one..have worked every hard to get a na handle on this school.

Last modified Stratford Comp High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.