Nashville, TN

Posted November 24, 2014
I've been at this school for 22 years, and I have enjoyed being there throughout these many years. The teachers are wonderful and caring. It is a neighborhood school where some of the children who were students are now parents and they are bringing them back to this school.

Stratton Elementary School 1

Posted November 05, 2014
Horrible!!! Not at all happy with this school and their lack of organization. I should have done my research about this school. Let me begin by saying that on the first day of school, they had already managed to lose all of my child's information. Mind you, I had registered her for school last August, a week after school let out for the summer. Therefore, having to fill out new registration forms. Next, the teacher that my child was assigned to left the school after the 1st week, leaving my child and a whole other group of children floating from classroom to classroom and teacher to teacher giving these poor children no stability and a classroom and teacher to call their own. Finally after 3 months of this my child finally has a permanent teacher. I am very shocked to see that this school "magically" has a "4" as it's rating, when only less than one month ago it was ranked as a 2. This school doesn't yet deserve a rating of a 4. Stratton has got a LONG way to go....

Posted October 16, 2014
My school is simply amazing. We have superior teachers, motivated students; involved and committed parents; standards of learning for which students are held accountable; a solid academic curriculum being implemented with fidelity high achievement, an academically focused mission; a safe environment; and a staff that is held accountable for effective teaching and student achievement.

Posted February 02, 2014
My granddaughter has attended this school for three years. Each teacher was very good and attentive to each student's needs. Everyone there works very hard to give the children a good experience. My granddaughter loves it!

Posted October 03, 2012
My family loves Stratton Elementary! My daughter has attended since 2nd grade, and is currently in 4th. She's had amazing teachers every year. I really feel like they are all very special teachers who are able to recognize the diversity of their students, and make each one feel special and inspired. The pricipal, Mr. Perkins, is an absolute sweetheart, and he takes the time to know and talk to each child in the hall. The staff is very professional, and the school always looks nice and clean. I will be sad when my daughter moves up to Madison Middle next year, but then my son will be starting Kindergarten at Stratton; so we will still get to visit this great school for another 5 years!!

Posted February 14, 2008
This is the best school I ever attended

Stratton Elementary School
310 West Old Hickory Boulevard, Nashville, TN  37115
Last modified Stratton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stratton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top