Bad
Good

This school is horrible!! No communication with the parents. Hardly ever any homework or results from tests, if they ever have test. We are considering moving or a charter school to get my boys out of there. My son was moved from a class and I was never told why nor was he. They are in 5th grade and I have never disliked a school as much as I do Two Rivers.

Two Rivers is the worst school for children unless you want them to use drugs ,have no respect and not go to college. Never any homework. I have know idea how these kids are learning anything.

TRMS is okay. They are not the best school. I do have one particular 5th grade teacher that I really like and she is a great teacher to my son. This school does not allow parents to be involved with anything. You rarely know what goes on with the school because they do not get newsletters or notes sent home to let the parents know. Overall , I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Two Rivers Middle School has really went down in the past two years. The new priniciple is rude, and doesn't seem to like parents being involved with their childs education. It also seems as though with the new principle came a aweful fog over most of the teachers. You can really tell they don't care about their job, and just there for a pay check. It is very sad to me how the kids are punished by the priniciple and the teachers when a parent voices concern. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

i dont like the fact that they never give homework to the students. I am concerned that this is not preparing them for High School or College.

The school overall is ok, and this is due to there are some teachers who really care about the students' education. But my personal experience as a parent in dealing with one of the 6th grade teachers has been very unpleasant and unproductive. She plays retaliation games in response to me displaying concern, she chooses which student she wants to pick on a certain day. She doesnt return phone calls, email messages, or notes sent to her. Principal leadership is pretty good, but the longer my child attends Two Rivers, this school appears to not support parental involvement, unless it is a matter of boosting their morale. I gathered this from dealing with a specific teacher this year, and I worry everyday what will happen that day. And my child stays stressed out because he feels like he is being picked on by the teacher.

Horrible school! I honestly cannot say anything good about it. My daughters supplies were constantly getting stolen. Her brand new $1600 french horn was switched out for a broken beat up one and no one did anything about it. My daughter was on the soccer team which was coached Mr Thomas (the math teacher) who did nothing but yell at the girls and make them cry. The former principle refused to go to the girls events because he didn't believe in supporting girls sports. This went on for years! They should've burned down that school and fired everyone in it! the evidence of how bad this school is is apparent in the school it feeds, McGavock HS One of the worst in the state!

Terrible worst school i have ever been at .Doesnt do things for kids,offers no extra circulucular activities .Love some teachers there some racist will do anything to hold u back, very unprofessialnal .Doesnt do fundraisers to give children initiative to take pride in their school,no school spirit what so ever ,doesnt have a book store.

I love TRMS cause it gets you good grades and the teachers are great each and everyone of them. The students are real nice and it has alot of clubs. IT has awesome principal and assistant principal are very nice. If you want a good child then yyou should let them go to Two Rivers Middle School.

This school is great between students and the teachers. I love this school cause I have learned and still learning alot from the great, smart teachers!!! Thanks to this school I would not be a smarter person!!!

Last modified Two Rivers Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.