Bad
Good

I am proud that my daughter attends this school. Leadership and Staff are wonderful, you cannot ask for a better school.

Teachers here are top notch. Couldn't be happier wth them and thank goodness they have amazing teachers. Principal Brown and VP Green on the other hand are horrid. They are completely unprofessional and are taking the school down with them. Where is the principal when parents come around? I haven't been to an event yet where she greeted the parents or talked to them or even smiled at them! When I do see her, she's scowling in the back. The VP will tell you one thing and do another. You can tell they don't get along. And getting them to address concerns is impossible.. in fact they haven't done that yet! I wish metro would actually pay more attention to what's going on inside their schools because this needs to change.

My daughter just started Kindergarten here and this was the worst experience of my life. It was utter Chaos! No organization. No information for Parents sent prior except to show a map of the school and how much lunches cost not even a list!! I was not told that on Monday there would be no after care for Kindergarten - I was not told where to pick her up so I told her to meet me in the cafeteria. They had her in a hallway somewhere I found her, then one of the teachers rudely told me I wasn't supposed to get her in the hallway. I told her if the school would have provided information to the parents ahead of time then I would have known but none was provided. I am very pleased with her teacher, Ms. Pucker tho the only bright spot .

Una is a disgrace to Metro and to Parents. My child was there for 2 1/2 years. I have removed her from this school. This school has many problems. Lack of consern, communication, and the lack for childrens saftey.

my daughther is in the first grade at una our experience has been one of the great the teachers and staff have been most helpfu at all times and they make sure each child gets that one and one attention.

I love Una. It is excellent. My child won an Art award and Music award hid Kindergarten year. Everyone is dedicated to the atmosphere and learning!

My daughter is going into the fourth grade this year. We have been at Una for two and half years and the staff and teachers are excellent. My only issue is the drop off in the morning its really congested. My overall rating I am very happy with Una Elementary.

My Sons go to UNA and I am very happy with this school. My third grader had to reapeat because of our family moving alot do to the military. He is know an honor roll student with straight A's. His teachers really care and love teaching. It really shows in there actions.I highly recomend Una!

When it comes to davidson county this is one of the best schools. My child went to a private school for 1 year and I will agree that UNA was not as advanced but I still have no regrets about taking him here. Great teachers. Great parent involvement. Remember you are your child's best teacher.

Una has a lot of parental involvement but still falls short in the academic area. My son is in second grade and is an advanced learner but he is being taught some of the same material that he was learning in Pre K in Murfreesboro City Schools. The school does not encourage independence or individuality enough to help children establish a self identity or resistance to peer pressure.

Last modified Una Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.