Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

They work hard to ensure that my son is on track for mastery in all areas.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They hold students accountable for actions, but in a way that is caring rather than punitive.

We love Creswell! My son is doing well academically and artistically. He is loved, safe, and well cared for. His teachers take a genuine interest in his success. We also love the partnerships that the school administration has formed with the community and local businesses. There are so many opportunities my son has that he did not have at his school of zone.

The principle is rude, I don't know why it's call school of art cause they don't do nothing. The kids is out of control i wouldn't send my kids in need a new principle too day!!!!!!!!!

ITC is a decent school. I like that the school offers a variety of art classes. If you are considering this school, I would suggest to stay on top of the all of the faculty. The teachers are very responsive. I have had great success by communicating with them via email.. Now, you may have problems getting a response from the principal. The office plays this "triage" game, which makes it a bit complicated to get a hold of him. And I would suggest for every parent to familiarize themselves with the District's Policy, because sometimes they seem to forget it. Putting all that aside, my child loves this school. I think there are issues with all schools, and if they are not addressed or properly escalated, it will just make matters worse.

IT Creswell is a school that is thriving towards excellence. I have been impressed with majority of the teachers and I really like the principal- Dr.Murcray. My only concern has been the treatment of the students by some of the staff. I have witnessed the staff belittling the students. This is a school not a prison!! I have agreed to let my daughter return this upcoming school year in hopes to see some improvements if not I will not let her return the following year. .

My daughter has thrived during her years at I.T. Creswell. To respond to an earlier comment: the audition and juries process has evolved significantly over the time that we've been with the school, and I have been very impressed not only with the reorganization process, but also with the teachers staff's ability to adapt. ITC seems to just get better every year - articstically AND academically - and the Nasvhille community is definitely taking notice! Now is the perfect time to be a Comet!

I.T. Creswell is an amazing school! It has top notch teachers and administration. It is the perfect school for artistic or creative children, as they are nurtured, valued, and appreciated. Learning is very hands on, project based, and fun for students, making them want to succeed! I have a 6th grader there now, and I am so thanksful we get to be a part of the Creswell family for two more years!

I have had the worst experience sending my child to I.T.Crestwell because he has an IEP. I call the school, visited the school a couple time. I would call and ask for her assistance with my child grades, she would refer me to other teachers instead or taking care of the matter herself. She is in the same location as the teacher that I needed her to talk with about my son grades but she would not help me at all. My child grades being modified by the teachers. It is very heart breaking to meet with the staff and teachers face to face and still receive this kind of treatment about your child. I just wanted all the things that was outline in his IEP to be upheld by the school and the staff. I have left message after message for the Special Education teacher to aide me and my child with the modification of his grades. Here it is two days before school lets out and his grades have not been modified yet. If I'm having such a hard time with getting assistance from the staff. I can just imagine what kind of school year he experience with the staff at I.T. Crestwell.

Hi, I am one of Creswell's own student.It is a great school.We score high in tcap and dea.And their are great teachers with positive attitudes to help us.So if you are looking for a good school,please choose Isiah Thomas Creswell.Goooooooooooo Comets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last modified Creswell Middle Prep School of the Arts is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.