Nashville, TN
Before care: Yes

Wright Middle School 3

Posted February 16, 2011
I am a student there right now and I am in the 8th grade . They ,made this new rule and its called A day and B day thats just for highschool and we have to do it . My teachers are all so boring and make learning like the worst part of school .(Even thought the food is really bad ] And when I tried t change my related Arts classes cause I was tired of having the same class they rejected my request but said yes to another girl . Which was not right at all . So far Im ok . But I cant wait to get out of the school ! But I did like my seventh and sixth grade years . (:

Wright Middle School 2

Posted August 12, 2010
I am so glad that I read these reviews! Many were written by current and former students. It is scary to see both bad spelling and sentence structure. My grandchild was suppose to start this year, but was accepted at another school. If students can not compose a simple sentence, how can they function in the work force? Maybe if the parents worked a little harded then the children won't suffer from these shortfalls. After all they are our future!

Wright Middle School 1

Posted May 31, 2010
i had a horrible experience in this school last year. Principals are very unprofessional and have no regards what so ever for the safety of the children. food service was unexcaptiple; i can't post what i saw in this page. I hope metro board of eduacation intervene this situation and replace all principles and food services in this school, because our children deserves better than what i saw in wright middle school.

Wright Middle School 0

Posted May 20, 2010
My child has had a great year and she has pull all her grade up. She has been on the A & B lists for the first time. Her teachers have help her so much It's great to see How hard her teacher are working to help the children at Wright Middle School

Posted January 26, 2010
i have had very few problems with Wright MS. the teachers seem to really care about their students and the new principal (mr. haynie, i think) seems really involved with all of the positive changes that are taking place in the school! my older sons attended the school in years past and you can see a difference from then to now. there are less behavior problems now and the teachers and parents seem more involved and informed with what is going on there. the teachers i particularly remember being really good for my boys were Ms. Witherspoon and Ms. Anderson for 8th grade, and the PE teachers, especially Coach Weeks! he seems to really care about the students and he puts a great importance on being active and healthy. ms. rankin is also very helpful to the students. i can't comment on any other issues with the school.

Wright Middle School 0

Posted December 08, 2009
I've been there. It's a terrible school. I've learned almost nothing from this place. I changed schools and that may have been the best decision of my life! In my new school, I make straight A's and I've been rewarded for my theories with the Pythagorean Thereom. I'm in 8th grade currently and have recieved a 20/25 on my EXPLORE test here. I've also been put into advanced classes. Wright didn't help me at all to accompolish and/or learn anything. The teachers don't really care about you (except for a few) and the food is disgusting. Just a little bit of honesty can help.

Wright Middle School 4

Posted May 04, 2009
Wright has improved so much with the new principal and assistant principal. Thank God! I do wish that the school would spend as much time rewarding and encouraging the good students as they do the sports teams. But overall, so much improvement! Now if Glencliff would just do the same...

Wright Middle School 1

Posted February 02, 2009

Posted January 18, 2009
iam going to wms now iam in the 8th grade it is not bad there but the food is not the best but in my years there lernd so stuff but as you can see not spelling lol but with this school i have mad maen of freinds the teacher are good and they have mad me realy though of my life so now i am now going into a art class so now iam geting back my life strat so wms what a good plaes and its not as bad as so people say it is just most of thows people didnot even go there so they cant say stuff about it so if you thank about going to wms go it is a good place

Posted December 11, 2008

Wright Middle School
180 McCall St, Nashville, TN  37211
Last modified Wright Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wright Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top