Posted February 19, 2014
St. Ann is an awesome school. It is a true treasure. In grades 5-8, each student has their own laptop. K-4 have computers in each classroom and a laptop cart to use with all students. We have a fine arts program including music, choir,band, and drama. We have Student Council, Service clubs, Art club, computer club, Book club, and pioneer club., as well as being members of the National Junior Honor Society. We have our own garden and built our own green roof. It's a small school with a great offering!

Posted August 10, 2013
Great school. Staff to student ratio is perfect. Blue ribbon rated for a reason. The community is incredible and my child is growing and learning.

Posted March 21, 2013
My children have attended St. Ann School since kindergarten and my oldest will graduate in May. I realize she is leaving an exceptional school environment as she heads to high school ~ one of respect among her classmates and teachers, one where the reading culture and work ethic is strong, where she has been challenged academically, ingrained with a sense of community service, and nurtured. This is a small school with involved parents and a community among students, parents and administration. The administration has a visionary approach and continues to grow and develop innovative learning practices and use of technology. I can't think of a better place for my children to have spent many of their most formative years.

Posted January 19, 2011
St. Ann School provides an outstanding education in a wonderful, caring environment. Every child enrolled gets personalized attention and every child's educational needs are met. Standardized test scores rank St. Ann School in the top 5% of schools nationwide. My kids love their teachers and the whole school community. The principal is outstanding. There is nothing bad to say about this school. It's fantastic.

St Ann School 0

Posted November 20, 2008
This is a fabulous school. My daughter graduated from there 2 years ago and was so well prepared for St. Cecilia Academy. I have another child there and he is doing very well. Teachers are incredible. Principal and Pastor are both very focused on the growth and well-being of students. Families are very involved and their input is welcomed by faculty and staff. It is truly a community where our children feel both welcomed and challenged. Academics are incredibly strong, and there is a wide variety of clubs and extracurriculars.

Posted March 30, 2008

Posted October 01, 2007
Not just a school; but a community where family and faculty work together to provide students not only a top flight education and positive social development, but also christian values.

St Ann School 2

Posted February 20, 2007
Academics is so so at best. Extracurricular activities are very limited but the parental involvement is strong. Problems are generally minimized by the principal if a parent complains. Yes the tuition is lowest in town but overall, the discipline is seriously lacking and the school is too 'political'

Posted April 27, 2006
St. Ann is a wonderful place for a child to develop academically, spiritually and emotionally. It is indeed a community, and as I work with many children in the foster care system, I realize that many schools are not communities for their students. I think it is very rare to come across a school environment that is so nurturing and healthy in so many different ways. My child is in the first grade and can be challenging yet both of his teachers to date have worked diligently to keep him on the right track while keeping him motivated and encouraged. I think that he truly respects and loves his teacher. St. Ann is a blessing and a definite asset to West Nashville. Jovanna Emerson

Posted April 03, 2006
When I visited St. Ann in the spring of 2005, I was sold on the teachers, the school, and the principal. Then, when we visited mass with Father Breen, my enthusiasm was heightened. I didn't think the community environment that I grew up with existed anymore but I now know that it does at St. Ann School. I can't imagine sending my children anywhere else. L. Biek

St Ann School