Holy Rosary Academy 2

Posted April 11, 2014
I would not recommend this school. While there are some wonderful teachers at this school, there are also a couple of teachers that have no business teaching. I cannot support a school that allows teachers to abuse their power over students.

Holy Rosary Academy 3

Posted August 27, 2013
get the daddy's out of sports give every child a chance the daddy's on the line of any sports need to be removed standing on the line dosn`t mean they know the game they are there to make sure their child child plays two or three coaches are the most you need in any sports( do your job) GET THE DADS OUT OF SPORTS GIVE EVERY BODY A CHANCE IN SPORTS FOR A BETTER SCHOOL IF YOU ARE SCARED OF THE DADS GET OUT OF COACHING

Holy Rosary Academy 3

Posted June 11, 2013
I agree with the parent who complained about the sports situation at Holy Rosary. If your child is not a star athlete who can score a gazillion points per game, they are going to be on the bench. Sometimes there are too many players and the coaches play the same players over and over because they think they are better than the others. There was one coach who had a daughter on the team: she played every minute of every game, every time, even when she screwed up repeatedly. Meanwhile, all the parents who drove 45 miles to the game ended up watching their kid on the bench. One day the team my child was part of spent 7 hours after school at tournament games where she played a grand total of 60 seconds, and some played not at all. I know we are not alone in having these experiences: I imagine it is quite common in a lot of middle school sports. My advice is to skip the sports at Holy Rosary and spend the time doing more useful activities. Unless you are going to coach or co-coach the team, your child will not be given the practice/play time to improve.

Holy Rosary Academy 2

Posted June 07, 2013
HRA is challenging academically which is good, but if your child struggles a bit they are made to feel not up to par. It's like this.....if your child is a "cookie cutter" child with no issues then great you will have no issues with this school. If they aren't what I call "cookie cutter" children then you will be frustrated at this school. Also I must tell you that in sports, IT'S ALL DADDY BALL! The teams aren't that great but your child doesn't have much of a chance to excel if you yourself are not friends with the coach(which is always a dad), or your child isn't friends with the coach's son. These daddy ball parents crack me up and upset me at the same time b/c they really think they are something. It's pathetic and hard to explain to a child. Unfortunately, this is what happens when you rely on volunteers. While I realize this happens at a lof of schools, this school of alumni parents takes the cake.

Posted January 26, 2013
Great school! More demanding academically than public schools but your child's abilities will be increased because of that. My child is doing work that his friends in the grade above him in public schools are not doing yet. Cross country running and tennis are available to all students beginning in kindergarten. Spanish starts in kindergarten and continues every year. Visit the school. You will not see kids running and pushing in the halls. They are taught morals and manners as well as religion. Worth every penny I have spent and more!

Posted May 04, 2011
Our first year at Holy Rosary Academy has been a huge success. The devotion of the staff/teachers/parents is evident. I believe that Holy Rosary encompasses all the qualities/tools that contribute to the academic and social success of it's students. There has been a focus on academics, public speaking, physical fitness, and community. We are a highly academically focused family and carefully researched HRA before choosing this school for our children. HRA has exceeded our expectations and we are impressed with this past school year.

Posted April 05, 2011
I have two children at Holy Rosary Academy currently and they both love it. They are encouraged every day to do great work and the entire faculty and staff provided a great atmosphere and environment for our children.

Holy Rosary Academy 4

Posted December 24, 2009
We love this school! The teachers made the kindergarten transition painless for our daughter. She never shed a tear and loves going to school everyday!

Posted August 29, 2008
My daughter attended Holy Rosary Academy and it was the finest school she or her sister had the privilege of attending.

Holy Rosary Academy 4

Posted January 03, 2008
Its ok, yeah there arent alot of help for children with disabilitys, but it is a great school for your child!

Holy Rosary Academy