PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Disagree

Has not demonstrated these qualities in dealing with students, although the school espouses them. Main focus seems to be on avoiding the appearance of any problems. Ends up teaching the kids hypocrisy.

My family has attended St. Eds for decades. I have always loved this school. But the way the school has failed my child is inexcusable and I have to speak out so that other parents are warned of what to expect. If your child is perfect, they'll do great here. If your child has any problems with social skills, with bullying, or with anything else, good luck getting them the help and resources they need. Not only does the school not care, they will do everything they can to keep all problems 'swept under the rug'.

My son began attending St Edward when he was in the second grade. We moved to Nebraska for his 5th & 6th grade years. We love and miss St Edward so much we are moving back this summer so he can finish 7th & 8th grades there with his friends. It is a wonderful school and community. We are blessed to have been a part of it and look forward to being back soon.

This school has been such a success for me so far as i am now in the sixth grade. The new music teacher has done so much for me and has made our school shine! My math grades are not as low aas they used to be in my old school.I went from a C to an A fast. The teachers put everything your terms so you can understand what your doing. All of my teachers and of course the staff has not only treated the students as if they were the most special person in the world , but treated them with the understanding of learning. If you don't understand something here at St. Edwards it's not a problem all you have to do is raise you hand and the teacher will simply explain it to you without being frustrated. Do your best and what is right!

This has been a wonderful school for both of my daughters. They learn both from texts and from the heart. It is a true community unlike others that I have seen. It is a true family setting in every sense of the word. The new music teacher will make this school stand out unlike any other in the area or others we have looked at in other cities based on job opportunities. You will not go wrong here. Father Breen in the best!!!!!!!!!

My daughter went to St. Edward s from pre-K through 4th grade. We had to move to another state and I wish I could have bottled the school and taken it with us. She received the best education possible. I realized now more than ever! She is in a public school at our new home, and I do not like the environment. A school is not just the teachers and staff it is the whole community; something we do not have now and was very abundant at St. Edward, both of us miss it terribly! It is worth every cent and every sacrifice you need to make to send you children to this school.

We entered St. Edward School with a 4th grader and a kindergarten student after a positive experience in the Williamson County public school system. We have been absolutely thrilled with our experience here at St. Edward! We have found the curriculum to be appropriately challenging with the correct balance of instruction and tools available to all students. Our 4th grader's transition was seamless, as the school and church community welcomed him immediately. Our kindergarten student has blossomed with the support of outstanding educational staff and environment. We would highly recommend this school community to any and all!

St. Edward is an excellent school. My oldest son who is now a junior in high school had a great experience at SES. He was well prepared for the challenges and expectations of high school thanks to his teachers. I felt each year his teachers took a special interest in him and encouraged him to excel. I have a son who is in first grade at SES now and he loves it. His teacher is very creative and compassionate. I hear everyday about all of the fun things they do in the classroom. I feel very blessed that my children are a part of SES. The school motto is 'do your best!' The parents are very involved and supportive of the school. The administration and teachers go above and beyond the call of duty and truly care about each child. I would recommend this school to anyone!

St Edward's is a wonderful place to plant your roots. I went there in grade school and continue to go there for church. It means so much to walk through the halls at St. Ed's and see familiar faces. I would recommend SES to anyone searching for a family atmosphere.

Last modified St. Edward Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8