Bad
Good

St. vincent was once a wonderful school my daughter has attended there for 3 years it wasnt until the drop in enrollment that things started going downhill. My daughter now attends a public school and is striving to catch up with her class do to the lack of the school not concentrating on math but on other things such as reading and the religous aspect so now she is behind I have spoken with other parents who have made the transition and they too are going through the same thing its almost like math was'nt being taught.But I love the staff dearly and sure would hate to see them go. For pre-k -K it is an excellent choice!

St. Vincent is great. I drive daily 35 miles one way for my child to attend. The small class size, individual attention to the student. The compassion from teachers and the principal is second to none. The best assest for any child in the earliest and most precious years is to feel wanted and loved. St. Vincent offers a great education and most of all the best safe haven away from home to educate our children in faith and good solid life long values

I was surprised to read about a child's experience involving cursing or fighting in the hallway at this call. My child has attended for three years. I've never heard of the kinds of problems there like I do 'regularly' in the public school system. In fact, my child has commented that it's boring at times because they are so restrictive about things like horseplay, proper uniform, etc. But of course, things will happen. This is the ideal place for a child to get a smaller classroom. Extracurricular activities are limited. My biggest concern is that issues, maybe budgetary, have had a negative impact on academic quality. I know it's not up to par with what I've experienced at other private schools. They don't have the reputation they used to have. I hope they'll tell the community what to do to help them reclaim and surpass historic levels of academic quality.

Last modified St. Vincent School is a Private school that serves grades PK-4