PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (4 responses)

Grateful to: no rating

Posted December 03, 2015
- a school leader
I am grateful for several different teachers who have made a great impact on my children's lives. Mrs. Graham, Mrs. Greenlee, Mrs. Demonbreun, Mr. Barnett, Mrs. Hooper, Ms. Harper, and guidance counselor, Mrs. King...you all are wonderful. Thank you for being you and loving on my kids while giving them the best education around!

Grateful to: School leader

Posted December 01, 2015
We can't say thank you enough to the leaders, teachers, and support staff at Nashville Christian School (NCS). Our daughter was enrolled at a public elementary school and was really struggling, so much that we were seeing personality changes and signs of a developing anxiety disorder. We reached out to NCS and they immediately went to work on finding a way to enroll our daughter there - even in the middle of October which we can only imagine was challenging. Within 3 days, our daughter was a student at NCS and we immediately began to see drastic changes in her anxiety levels. Having known about her previous situation at public school, the guidance counselor also began working with her during her first week there which has been immensely helpful. We are so very thankful for this school and everyone on staff there. They went above and beyond to help our daughter and our family and we are proud to be a NCS family. Go Eagles!!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted December 01, 2015
The teachers at NCS are top notch. They push our children academically but are also quick to pick up on signs of a child struggling with a certain topic or assignment.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted December 01, 2015
NCS has done a great job of issuing homework that is meaningful and promotes learning without just being "busy work". They also do a wonderful job of not overwhelming students with homework to help them maintain a school and home life balance.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted December 01, 2015
NCS does an outstanding job of promoting the showing of respect as well as helping to foster attitudes and lifestyles of students to earn the respect of others.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted December 01, 2015
NCS is a family. When one family member succeeds, the whole family celebrates. When another family member suffers or finds themselves in need, that same family pulls together to ensure comfort is given and needs are met.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 01, 2015
NCS is a family. The whole organization does an incredible job of fostering honesty and integrity within that family.

Nashville Christian School 5

Posted December 01, 2015
The leaders, teachers, and staff go above and beyond every single day when working with our Children. They know the children there as individuals and work to develop each student based on his/her talents and/or needs.

Nashville Christian School 5

Posted November 30, 2015
Sending our son to NCS has been the best decision we ever made. The staff, teachers and coaches truly care about each child there.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted November 25, 2015
N.C.S. is my another part of my extended family. First I am a graduate of N.C.S. I feel that I was well prepared when I went to college. Second I am a teacher at N.C.S. I have taught multiple grade levels from PreK to fourth grade. I have always felt the support from the Head of School, principals, directors, and parents. Third, and most important, I am thankful for N.C.S. as a parent. My fourth year teaching, our son was diagnosed with Burkitts Lymphoma. The school embraced my family with love, prayers, visit, cards. One of our students made bracelets and sold them, the school had a fund raiser, our fourth grade class raised the money to purchase me a lap top so I could work from the hospital. I have never experienced the love that I felt at that time. They school was understanding when I couldn't be there because I needed to be with my son. I never missed a paycheck. Then when he came back to school they had "Welcome Back" put on the sign. I know that my son is loved and his teachers are doing a great job. Nashville Christian School is a family to my family!#NCfamily

7555 Sawyer Brown Road, Nashville, TN  37221
Last modified Nashville Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Nashville Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 68 reviews. Top