Nashville, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted January 06, 2011
Love this school. The teachers are so caring and love the kids so much. I love the uniforms policy. I love being a part of this school. I went to the Kindergarten "round up", and was so impressed with how organized the teachers and Principal were. We will be sending our little boy next year. Can't wait:)

Posted December 16, 2010
This is the best school and one of the most affordable schools in the Nashville area for providing a careing christian atmosphere. My son is in the 4th grade there and really enjoys going to school. The classes provide a well rounded education with an emphasis on christian behavior. The teachers maintain constant contact with parents keeping us involved in his education. After school care and activities are available including music, sports, and language. I am thankful eveyday to have a place I know my son is safe and recieving and education that is second to none.

Madison Campus Elementary School 0

Posted March 04, 2010
I have two children who have attended Madison Campus Elementary, I am so thankful for the dedicated teachers and Staff who not only teach my children the academic standards, they excel in demonstrating their love of children and God. I highly recommend this school for all ages k- 8

Posted March 02, 2010
We have a fantastic principal! Our teachers are striving for excellence and our parent support is wonderful!

Madison Campus Elementary School 0

Posted March 01, 2010
Madison Campus Elementary is a small school with high standards. I feel proud that my child is in this oasis of safety, learning and spiritual growth. I would not send him anywhere else.

Posted February 04, 2010
As a parent and a military recruiter I know all to well about today's public school system. This school offers my children what you should go to school for- to learn something and in a faith based atmosphere. I highly recommend this school if you are looking for a safe learning environment where kids can grow and learn

Posted May 09, 2009
The history of the school and the terrific turnout of quality students is outstanding but the overall emphasis on Preparing for Eternity is the focus I am wanting for my kids.

Posted April 04, 2009
We recently moved our child to MCE and the growth that we have observed in our child is amazing. She is enthusiastic about going everyday and truly enjoys learning. The teachers are incredible and the lessons are always reinforced with very creative activities and hands on projects. The principal greets every child every morning holding the door open for them. The school also focuses on community involvement and spiritual development. The teachers, the staff, and the parents are all very active in the education of the children. Sound to good to be true? I thought so too. If you are a parent, like us, that are disappointed with the local public schools then come take a look for yourself!

Madison Campus Elementary School 4

Posted March 27, 2009

Posted February 15, 2008
Great private Christian school with a broad range of services available. An Awesome Physical Education and Music program. We are so grateful to have such a caring group of staff and parents to participate in the education of our child.

Madison Campus Elementary School
1515 Sutherland Drive, Nashville, TN  37115
Last modified Madison Campus Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Madison Campus Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top