PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I enrolled my grandsons in F.H. Jenkins, in 2013. The smaller classes create a non-threatening environment and provide teachers with an opportunity to address each students academic. moral, spiritual and social needs. The entire staff appeared to embody the philosophy, that all children can learn. Thus far, I am very pleased with the education that my grandsons have received. May God continue to grant the administration.faculty,staff, parents and students grace, mercy, favor and wisdom!

I currently send my children to this school and I think it is an excellent school, I would give it 5 stars but there are some physical improvements that could be made to the building. The school tests each student and gives them individual work based on where they are academically, so your child receives challenging work no matter where they are. The teachers are excellent and there is a wonderful Christian atmosphere all around, I would definetely recommend this school to others.

I had my children in this school since K and took them out when the oldest was in 6th grade because of the failed ITBS test scores for the school. My 6th grader was so behind when I put him in public school that I had to pay almost a yrs. worth of tuition to get him caught up. This is not a good school if you want your child to excel acedmically.

A very good school for a good well rounded education. The school has high standards for academics as well as building good christian values.

Last modified FH Jenkins SDA Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8